Delusional - but what else do you expect?

Lennon said: “Celtic can dominate Scottish football. I think 10 is premature but we have quality and style in the team and we are easy on the eye.

“There’s also great mental strength in the side and this doesn’t stop here. We’re looking to build on what we’ve achieved.

“This season’s been a transitional period for us but now we don’t want it to end.

“I’ve got world-class players in my team. Fraser Forster is one of the greatest goalkeepers in Celtic’s history and he’s allowed us to create a clean-sheet record.

Cannot wait to get back and beat these cants

Delusional? Absolutely! He's off his head.

However, I have to wonder if you are too, since you apparently think this is Bears Den relevant. No offence. (tu)

yeah its not like anybody else talks about the taigs, is it?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=266929&st=0

yeah

Delusions are there to be dissolved. Let's see how well his mental mind holds on when we're back.

I'd say he'll be off down south within two years, just racking up the titles while we're away and taking great credit for it.

Fuck Lenny bigot brain, he was rambling about how we shouldn't spend loads of Kings cash the other day, shiting it that we will and then destroy them, although hes right we don't need 50million to destroy a awful celtic side 10-15 should do it with the rest put to infrastructure and in the bank.