Delusional - but what else do you expect?

Is he delusional? Or is he being tactical / cunning?

It's been clear for some time now that part of IRAceltics strategy is to enthusiastically overhype everything about the club, it's players and fans. I have no doubt at all that each and every one of Lennons players and staff have been tutored thoroughly by the club in the art of media, propaganda and marketing skills. In fact I'd say it was part of their contractual obligations.

I have never witnessed a club that so overtly revels in overhyping their players and club as a whole. It's so blatantly fabricated that it's nauseating, and it never lets up.

A massive part of IRAceltics business plan is to sign many younger players from around Europe, play them in a dominant team in a poor league and then spend the entire season hyping up their talents at every opportunity. The media gobble it all up and assist them in manufacturing inflated transfer fees.

So when Lennon and co are making all these "delusional" statements they are in fact blatantly, deliberately and deceptively marketing their stock and product. Can anyone argue that it's not successful and productive?