Hall of Fame on Sunday - who gets your vote?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Ricksen who IMO is only there because of recent events as tragic as they are.

I agree with your point but there's still a wee sentimental part of me that would like to see him get it in the chance that it could give him that wee boost that could help his battle against the odds.

I agree with you're point but there's still a wee sentimental part of me that would like to see him get it in the chance that it could give him that wee boost that could help his battle against the odds.

I understand that Oleg and it would be nice but these awards IMO should be down to pure footballing reasons and Ricksen as a player was never one I'd have looked at had this not happened to him.

I agree with your point but there's still a wee sentimental part of me that would like to see him get it in the chance that it could give him that wee boost that could help his battle against the odds.

I'd say that's fair.

I was going to make the point myself about him being there and his illness but didn't want shot down off the usual suspects who can't obsorb a simple post/question.

Would love to see Rangers play in Holland in a benefit match for him.

He's a good Bear, a good laugh on the golf course.

But do think he's up there with some of the names already on that board inside Ibrox, there comes a time when you have stop and think are we just doing this for the sake of it.

Well most of the names on the list for this year thats the feeling I get.

But do think he's up there with some of the names already on that board inside Ibrox, there comes a time when you have stop and think are we just doing this for the sake of it.

I agree mate but he made quite a big contribution during 9 in row and even Advocaat's early success didn't he?

In fairness the 90s are a bit of a blur for me so hard to say. :lol:

But do you think he's up there with some of the names already on that board inside Ibrox, there comes a time when you have stop and think are we just doing this for the sake of it.

We are not likely to see likes of the Greats of old at Rangers for a long long time, perhaps stopping inducting people into the HOF would be the right thing to do until those days return but if we are going to keep doing it with us and Scottish football in general in the state it is the quality of the inductees will inevitably decline as is happening already.