Hall of Fame on Sunday - who gets your vote?

I think Jig will earn his place when he plays his first game back in the top level - he has epitomised the attitude of the supporters and club in getting our heads down and fighting our way back to our rightful place.

I agree with others on here that there need not be an inductee every year. In order for the honour to remain worthwhile the standards should be absolute.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of that list I would say Jig or Durie. I agree that inducting a player every year into it for the sake of it isn't right though. It should take an exceptional player with great service to the club to get in. Also off topic a bit but someone mentioned it earlier, the club should definitely organize a benefit match for Ricksen over in the Netherlands against Groningen I think his club was over there.

Out of that list I would say Jig or Durie. I agree that inducting a player every year into it for the sake of it isn't right though. It should take an exceptional player with great service to the club to get in. Also off topic a bit but someone mentioned it earlier, the club should definitely organize a benefit match for Ricksen over in the Netherlands against Groningen I think his club was over there.

How about Zenit? replay of the Cup Final, could maybe get it at the Emptihad :matron:

Actually you look at that list and think none of them.

Geeze peace. Stevens and Robertson are our greatest full-backs of the modern era.

You obviously never had the thrill of seeing Robertson and Laudrup overlap down the left flank. Unstoppable.

And we are still waiting on a right full-back to replace Gary Stevens... and he left in 1994.