Timeline Of Season Ticket Boycott

johnnydavis

Here's a timeline of events.

http://www.followfol...323/index.shtml

Dingwall indirectly suggests a season ticket boycott. 20th of Feb

Asked the question on Twitter on 21st of Feb here is the RST response (from top to bottom).

1. Jas Boyd@JasBoyd72 Feb 21
    @rangersfctrust - Can you please confirm if you are in agreement with Mark Dingwall re boycotting season tickets next year.

[*]

Rangers Supporters@rangersfctrust Feb 21

@JasBoyd72 No stance. I will be renewing mines. Mark Dingwall does not speak for the RST.

[*]

Jas Boyd@JasBoyd72 Feb 21

@rangersfctrust Good to hear. Will the RST as a group be backing renewal of season books ?

Rangers Supporters@rangersfctrust

@JasBoyd72 Don't think we ever have. It's an individuals choice. As I said, I will be renewing mines.

Dave King released his statement on the 26th of Feb. http://www.unionoffa...g-on-rangers-fc

And the Union of Fans piled in behind him on the 27th of Feb. http://www.unionoffa...tatement-270214

A curious week, I'm sure you'll agree.

Paul Murray, Malcolm Murray and Dingwall have a lot to answer for.

Strange that Jaffa seemed to know what was about to happen, and couldn't help but tell the world, but some RST board members didn't.

The same toxic Murrays orchestrating the same 3 or 4 fan reps every single time.

Seems even King has seen them for what they are.

Is there any point to this thread except expressing hatred for some Rangers fans?

They're not rangers fans, they're RST fans. Everything they do is for the benefit of their own organisation and ultimately, themselv. All under the guise of putting Rangers first.

They're not rangers fans, they're RST fans. Everything they do is for the benefit of their own organisation and ultimately, themselv. All under the guise of putting Rangers first.

No, they are Rangers fans and the answer is 'no".

Unless you have another reason based on facts.

No, they are Rangers fans and the answer is 'no".

Unless you have another reason based on facts.

The facts is they want to starve our club of money and boycott season tickets.

If this drives us under do you still want to stick up for them?

Is there any point to this thread except expressing hatred for some Rangers fans?

Hatred seems like a strong word.

I have a severe dislike for the methods of the Murrays, and I dislike the stupidity of the 3 or 4 fans who jump at their every command. That's the reason for this thread.

Dingwall sppears to have known about the boycott before some of the rst board knew.

I hope someone is boycotting in the main stand at the half way line....... am coming for yer TICKETS!

Infact I'll be purchasing 3 directly from Rangers fc, once that renewal is up their awe MINE!!!!!

tbh I can't see a boycott happening, Rangers is our life and we are the life of Rangers..... no Rangers fan worth his salt would begrudge the club, for the sake of blazer chasers.

The facts is they want to starve our club of money and boycott season tickets.

If this drives us under do you still want to stick up for them?

Spot on 1st Jan, these people are not fans they want to harm the club just to make a name for themselves, it's all about self importance for them rather than the good of the club.

Hatred seems like a strong word.

I have a severe dislike for the methods of the Murrays, and I dislike the stupidity of the 3 or 4 fans who jump at their every command. That's the reason for this thread.

Dingwall sppears to have known about the boycott before some of the rst board knew.

That'll be a 'no' then.

I'll be boycotting any boycott of ST sales. Rangers needs to be back in the top flight fighting to win that title of the other lot as soon as possible. That needs players - some come in and some go out and each time new players arrive the quality of the squad needs to improve. It takes serious money. you can't plan for that if ST sales are boycotted. Boycotting is in effect ripping away the Club's future and creates the risk that we become just ordinary for a long period of time. So no boycott of ST sales for me. I want to see Rangers back at the very top as fast as possible and with sound finances. Boycotts do not achieve that and nor does the hope of a DK intervention because unless it actually happens and is not just hot air then it is just that - hope and not certainty. Financial certainty is ST sales.

I've been mentioning all day on twitter that the club needs to start an official fans group so the fans real voices are heard. The cabal has infiltrated every group (apart from RF after a discussion with a couple of guys on twitter, who I will believe) and have made outsiders believe their side of the argument has a bigger voice than it actually has. An official fans group will bring an end to their campaign.

I've been mentioning all day on twitter that the club needs to start an official fans group so the fans real voices are heard. The cabal has infiltrated every group (apart from RF after a discussion with a couple of guys on twitter, who I will believe) and have made outsiders believe their side of the argument has a bigger voice than it actually has. An official fans group will bring an end to their campaign.

Any official one will just get infiltrated by the same fuds - it's a vicious cycle ... cancerous.

Any official one will just get infiltrated by the same fuds - it's a vicious cycle ... cancerous.

We need to find a way of getting rid of these divisive, self elected, self promoting wannabes. The damage they have caused within our support is shocking to say the least.

We need to find a way of getting rid of these divisive, self elected, self promoting wannabes. The damage they have caused within our support is shocking to say the least.

Agreed, but get rid of them they will have their other wee puppets ready to step in.

The Ultra's get played by them as it because they are mostly wee boys and easy to mould and enjoy having something to rabble about in a wee group.

Real thought provoking and pioneering action will be needed to cleanse this support. What exactly that is I do not know.