Lodge Govandale No 437

Don't know if this has already been posted - if so, apologies. I have just received an e-mail advising me that there will be a presentation at Lodge Govandale on 7th April at 7:45 by those who run The Founders' Trail. This is due to Bro. Tom Vallance being a member of Lodge Govandale and this is their 150th anniversary year.

Tickets are priced at £1.00 and can be ordered by e-mailing govandale@gmail.com. The price includes a half-time pie and entry to a raffle.

Rangers, my team not my project.

W

Don't know if this has already been posted - if so, apologies. I have just received an e-mail advising me that there will be a presentation at Lodge Govandale on 7th April at 7:45 by those who run The Founders' Trail. This is due to Bro. Tom Vallance being a member of Lodge Govandale and this is their 150th anniversary year.

Tickets are priced at £1.00 and can be ordered by e-mailing govandale@gmail.com. The price includes a half-time pie and entry to a raffle.

Will this be a regular meeting or is it a presentation only?

The presentation will be open to non-masons. I believe the Lodge will open, conduct business and close. Phone IG Bro D Hillcoat 07846 763898 for full details.

Thanks for that - I definitely will contact him!