*****The Official Ramsden Cup Final Thread*****

I am a fan of McCoist, always have been. I have supported him all season, but the performance today has been one too far. The ref todaywas a joke but that is no eexcuse. Ally has to do the honourable thing and leave at the end of the season. Raith, and all credit to them, were abysmal but we couldn't break them down. Rangers are my club and I will hold my head high and say that the better side won. The biggest club was pish.

It was no surprise to me how badly we played.Thats a consistent level of performance under Ally and it hurts me to see how badly our team are playing under him. He does not inspire and he does look out of his depth as a football manager. Aird was absolutely shocking today (like many others)and did not look like a footballer to me, yet Ally kept him on for the full 120 minutes .He brought on young Gallagher with 10 minutes to go when he should have been on much earlier given his promising debut a few weeks back. There are so many problem areas in our team and its not going to get better next season with Ally at the helm. Im not sure if it would be of benefit for Rangers in the longer term if we managed to beat Dundee Utd next week although it does look like we will get a pasting after that dismal performance.

Just back and it was a shambles, like the team had just met for the first time. No organisation, no desire, could hardly string a few passes together, just woeful.

Dundee Utd will have no problems next week, and even if by some miracle we were to win the Scottish Cup, I don't believe Ally is the man to challenge Celtic when we get back to the top tier.

Just back from the game, yes the worst Gers performance I have ever sat through and that includes many in the John Greig era, it's time for Ally to step aside and let someone take us forward with a style of football befitting our great club. Many of us are now going to have to suffer gloating comments from work mates etc over the next few days and then suffer all over again on Saturday because that team are going to get nothing from that game except a serious going over. What's Ally's standard response, yes I'm disappointed as are the players.

Disappointed ??? Most of them shouldn't put on the famous jersey again if that's the best they can do. Totally pathetic.

Ally please do the right thing and walk away now. Please!

Just back from the game, yes the worst Gers performance I have ever sat through and that includes many in the John Greig era, it's time for Ally to step aside and let someone take us forward with a style of football befitting our great club. Many of us are now going to have to suffer gloating comments from work mates etc over the next few days and then suffer all over again on Saturday because that team are going to get nothing from that game except a serious going over. What's Ally's standard response, yes I'm disappointed as are the players.

Disappointed ??? Most of them shouldn't put on the famous jersey again if that's the best they can do. Totally pathetic.

Ally please do the right thing and walk away now. Please!

I too sat thru some brutal games in the Greig era. Today I feel ashamed. That was simply awful and if McCoist can't walk away we should drive him away.

Dreadful mis management by the whole management team