Linfield

Gers1690

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldnt care

If you like Rangers then you ought to care about the wee blues from Belfast too

Remember that Linfield were one of the few clubs to offer support during Rangers financial crisis the other year (tu)

Linfield FC and her fans went above and beyond the call of duty to help Rangers and for that they should always hold a special place in the hearts of Rangers fans

unless you are a glentoran fan then I am sorry but there's no helping you :matron:

Remember that Linfield were one of the few clubs to offer support during Rangers financial crisis the other year (tu)

Linfield FC and her fans went above and beyond the call of duty to help Rangers and for that they should always hold a special place in the hearts of Rangers fans

unless you are a glentoran fan then I am sorry but there's no helping you :matron:

(tu)

why the fuck off linfield comment then?

I only support Rangers but Linfield helped us when we were on our knees and i thank them for that.

Don't like the club, never have.

I'm grateful to anyone that helped us but I'm not going to start caring about their league position.

Celtic were good to us during our finanical crisis, doesn't mean i have to support them.

I just think they're a shite club in a shite league with shite fans.

Basically.

s

Their fans are by in large fans of ours.

I think of them as a sister club, dominating the Irish League the way we dominate the Scottish League.

And Cliftonville are bunch of terrorist loving scumbags so we should oppose them at every turn and wish them as much misfortune as the IRA's other sporting wing in Glasgows East End

NS