BBC Sport Scotland website

Blueshoff

Ha Ha! yeah I filled that survey a few weeks back, I'd imagine it fell on deaf ears!!! . Remember going on a long rant about how it seems that the BBC sport 'Scotland' doesn't mind disenfranchising it'self from a whole section of the community (Rangers fans) with it's negative reporting of such a major Scottish institution. They are so quick to promote negative stories as headline homepage material for timothy on the 'Scottish Football Homepage' , anything positive is posted on the 'Rangers' and or 'League 1' page of the site. This of course is completely scandalous as all news relating to Rangers should be posted on the BBC Sport Scotland homepage. Much like the moderated and pro Celtic reporting that always arrives on this page. Incidentally whatever happened to that rancid little man Chris Mclaughlin? Whom pestered our very sensibilities of being normal human beings. Now there was a guy........................................ you know what....I'm saying nothing, not even going there as I can't be trusted to not get myself in trouble.

BBC are a joke, and they know it. BBC (London) should take them to task soon, hopefully.