Ramsdens Cup Final

eskbankloyal

This Sunday marks our first cup final since March 2011 where we defeated Celtic in the League Cup final. To mark the occasion all bears should bring as much colour as possible. This could be balloon, streamers, flags and banners. The Union Bears have a display orgnaised as well.

Please join us as we turn Easter Road red, white and blue and roar the Rangers onto our first ever Ramsdens Cup.

Pass this message on to your friends, family and supporters clubs who are attending the game.

We Are The People.

This is televised, isn't it. STV normally showed the Challenge Cup Final, should be them again. Maybe get some decent comments about our support for a change if that's the case.

Or maybe not!

Unfortunately it's BBC Alba that's showing it, so learn gaelic quickly (tu)

This is televised, isn't it. STV normally showed the Challenge Cup Final, should be them again. Maybe get some decent comments about our support for a change if that's the case.

Or maybe not!

its the Junior Cup STV always do

ALBA aren't too bad when it comes to comments about Rangers. Well I've never heard anything negative, then again........... I don't understand much from that lingo.

That will Alex O'Henley commentating . From Barra or somewhere similar ( not the Barras) , ex-Celtic TV host on Setanta. Probably saying in Gaelic loads of crap things about the Bears but nobody can tell....

I'll dig out a couple of flags, or maybe buy a new one :D hope to see as many as possible.

Anyone any idea what the display is going to be or where it'll be?

Without knowing for sure, I would say the display will be in the East Stand so that the cameras capture it.