Calum Gallagher

Clyde Valley

If Daly is injured then Shiels will play up top with Clark.

I would be amazed if Gallagher gets any game time in the final next Sunday or against United.

That said the way the injuries are piling up McCoist may have no choice but to play him. And that's not fair on the young lad because if he has an average game the usual idiots in our support will be on his back giving him stick.

I would be amazed if Gallagher gets any game time in the final next Sunday or against United.

That said the way the injuries are piling up McCoist may have no choice but to play him. And that's not fair on the young lad because if he has an average game the usual idiots in our support will be on his back giving him stick.

If Shiels and Clark are up front, who's Jig going to launch high balls to?

You will probably be right but if we play a packed midfield with one up against united Gallagher could be useful to have in that midfield.

If Shiels and Clark are up front, who's Jig going to launch high balls to?

After Faure's blunder against Arbroath i cannot see him playing McCulloch up front if Daly doesn't make it.

He will more than likely bring in Shiels to play with Clark or play Clark up front on his own in a 4-5-1.

Sadly it doesn't really matter who we have available as we are a dreadful football team and we will be taken apart by United if they hit anything near their top form.

played on Airds natural.right hand side that wouldnt happen and i would start Aird.wide right.and Gallagher up front with Jig

Believe me mate, I can count on one hand the amount of times Aird has took off down the right hand side in the first half at Ibrox. He constantly steps inside wanting the ball of Foster.

Believe me mate, I can count on one hand the amount of times Aird has took off down the right hand side in the first half at Ibrox. He constantly steps inside wanting the ball of Foster.

Mind you, it is true that centuries of inbreeding in Strathaven has resulted in many of the indigenous population having more fingers than normal and pointier heads than usual. (tu)

Problem with that is we have been dire and if Aird or Templeton weren't producing we had no option on the bench to replace them. Gallagher gives us that option from what I have seen so he should have been introduced months ago.

I disagree.

There's a fair chance the extra few months of Rangers winning and U20 experience is why he's ready for the first team now.

The stream i had for the same was pish so i ended up missing most of the game so didnt see it but Aird is a decent right winger and a passable left one normally

The stream i had for the same was pish so i ended up missing most of the game so didnt see it but Aird is a decent right winger and a passable left one normally

He has great potential but we are so lopsided, most of the time everything comes down the left through Wallace and whoever is in front of him. You could drive a bus up our right side 90% of the game and not hit a Rangers player.

Mind you, it is true that centuries of inbreeding in Strathaven has resulted in many of the indigenous population having more fingers than normal and pointier heads than usual. (tu)

As I'm technically an incomer, I missed the local inbreeding. Of course being born and breed in deepest darkest South Lanarkshire I can testify to seeing some very close marriages over the years. :lol: