Barca 1972 Ticket

Gillete

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you have a ticket stub from the game or know anyone that does ?

I wasn't born when we won it but managed to get hold of one.

Just wondered how rare they were or if there's loads still around

Howz my old mucka .You

Lucky sod mate .Would love one of these .Ive got many going back to 70s .Aint got this

I've got 3 pieces I want to sell .Any suggestions where I could sell them.Ive got Dennis Law signed 60s top ,Rangers official football signed by Championship winning side 2011.Geof Hurst signed storyboard of 1966 World cup final .All signed with authenticity certificates and pictures .Need the money fellas but i aint desperate .Any suggestions ??

I've got 3 pieces I want to sell .Any suggestions where I could sell them.Ive got Dennis Law signed 60s top ,Rangers official football signed by Championship winning side 2011.Geof Hurst signed storyboard of 1966 World cup final .All signed with authenticity certificates and pictures .Need the money fellas but i aint desperate .Any suggestions ??

Could stick them on ebay but with a reserve?

My friend is the proud possessor of Bill Struth's Masonic Bible.

rangersmedia-1396281596-U52920.jpg

It was given to Mr Struth by John Letters the famous golf club manufacturer.

This is simply Outstanding .Its yours mate but I feel it probably should end up at the club .They would keep it safe .Not saying you wouldn't but your not going to live forever and you never know where it will end up when your gone .Ive seen so many things passed to others and not appreciated or looked after over the years .Total respect for having it .I would hawk stuff around but this is just unsellable .Its just way too special .

Howz my old mucka .You

Lucky sod mate .Would love one of these .Ive got many going back to 70s .Aint got this

Hi mate!

Good thanks , hope you got the car sorted!

Yeah I'm glad I've got it to keep in the family.

Wasnt sure how rare or popular they were so thought I'd see if any others knew

Haha

Never saw that pic before but yeah I believe it was

Imagine the King Billy flag these days haha

KingBilly flag on the old terracing .Absolutely takes you back and makes you see what the old pc brigade have done to this Country .The blow up doll is hilarious .Plod would probably arrest one of us nowadays and probably get the bear put on the sex offenders list for even carrying one of these to a football stadium :-))

I'd suggest targeting your audience for the non Rangers items better. Maybe join a Man Utd forum and advertise Law top, etc. I charge 10% of profit for my ideas BTW. :dry:

KingBilly flag on the old terracing .Absolutely takes you back and makes you see what the old pc brigade have done to this Country .The blow up doll is hilarious .Plod would probably arrest one of us nowadays and probably get the bear put on the sex offenders list for even carrying one of these to a football stadium :-))

Makes you sick mate

Can't fart on the terraces these days

This is simply Outstanding .Its yours mate but I feel it probably should end up at the club .They would keep it safe .Not saying you wouldn't but your not going to live forever and you never know where it will end up when your gone .Ive seen so many things passed to others and not appreciated or looked after over the years .Total respect for having it .I would hawk stuff around but this is just unsellable .Its just way too special .

It isn't mine, it belongs to a great friend of mine and a good bear. It would be good in a Club museum but we haven't got one.