Ramsdens tickets

Carsons Dog

Dear Mr Brightside

Raith Rovers v Rangers

Ramsdens Cup Final

Sunday 06 April 2014 – 4.05pm Kick Off

We are pleased to inform you that we have an extremely limited number of additional tickets available for the above fixture. If you wish to apply for these tickets please do not reply to this email. Please send an email with your request to supportersclubstc@rangers.co.uk by no later than 5pm on Tuesday 01 April. Tickets will be available for collection from Thursday 03 April, if you usually receive your tickets by post then they will be posted on Wednesday 02 April.

Please note your Club number, the number of tickets you would like to be considered for and the price band of tickets required. Please note that we don’t have tickets seated next to each other remaining.

Ticket prices are £20 for Adults and £10 for Juveniles (under 16s).

Additional tickets will be allocated per the normal guidelines and orders will only be accepted by email.

Please note we are unable to accept payment details via email.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards

Gordon Thomson

Ticket Operations Supervisor

I think if we win this match we will slightly down tools for the following week .I think the arrogance in some of our players will think they have achieved something major and with the obvious celebrating after the game it will have an adverse effect on our attitude for Utd game .It's just my take on things .A treble would be amazing but I want our club to be at Scumdome for the final at all costs .Glad you got offered ticket mate .Enjoy .Think there are a few people choosing not to go to this one .