Sponsor for the Championship.

I've not seen anything official anywhere, but seen this popping up quite a lot today:

"Sponsors are looking to throw their weight behind the Scottish Championship league next season, once again leaving the Top Flight of Scotland without a sponsor for the foreseeable future"

It's all about the Rangers

What's the bets they spread that cash out over 4 leagues with the top league getting the most

I'd put money on it (tu)

Corrupt cunts would never miss the chance to cream money off of our name.

It is actually possible. If you look at the English leagues (that are structured the same way as the Scottish) The Premier League is sponsored by Barclays, the Championship, League 1 & League 2 are sponsored by Sky.

The Premier League and the Football League are two separate leagues, structured in the same way as the Scottish leagues used to be.

It is actually possible. If you look at the English leagues (that are structured the same way as the Scottish) The Premier League is sponsored by Barclays, the Championship, League 1 & League 2 are sponsored by Sky.

The Premier League is a distinct league from the Football League. That's why football only began in England in 1992

I think the company / sponsor would jump at the chance of having the SPFL Premiership being tagged on to the Championship sponsorship deal.

It is all about the Rangers. If it wasn't for the off field carry on we could sit back and laugh at the rest of Scottish Football!

If any potential sponsor decided to go with it they'd have a fight on their hands to show just as many Championship games as Premier. It's really whether they've got the 'courage' to tell the league what they want. It's them that will say we decide what to invest our money in, not you. If we don't get Rangers games on, we'll walk away and let you drop deeper into the financial wilderness.

I've just realised I'm only talking about TV companies, but that has to be part of it as it's presumably us they're interested in being seen with. If it is all 'one' organisation, surely the sponsor would have some say in what's shown.

Dream on me!