Lee Robinson

In the Metro there's an article how he's with Raith Rovers abd boasting he will end our Ramsdens yet he's been training at Murray Park with us as he's an ex player

This sums this sorry excuse for a set up under McCoist up

No doubt legalbeagle, bluepeter9, alancompton, Gogzy be along in a minute to tell me I'm being pathetic but c'mon

Am I wrong in being embarrassed yet again picking up a newspaper ?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Metro there's an article how he's with Raith Rovers abd boasting he will end our Ramsdens yet he's been training at Murray Park with us as he's an ex player

No doubt legalbeagle, bluepeter9, alancompton, Gogzy be along in a minute to tell me I'm being pathetic but c'mon

Only if you are not sitting on the pan.

Impossible to even call you that if us über-Ally's can't see the article, to be fair.

Seriously though why is one of our opposition training at Murray Park?

Because McCoist hates Rangers and will only be happy when we're a shell of our former self and he's bled us dry financially...

Or something equally paranoid and depressing.

Good move in one way - it'll stop the Beggars whining when we let out the facilities to their Euro opposition.

We can turn round and say 'look, we even let our own opponents train here!'

Also, for anyone that's watched us lately, the chances of him picking up any 'secrets' are between slim & none!

Poor attempt at Aprils fools - either that or you are just permanently offended. So an ex player playing for the opposition has dreams of glory by scoring and winning the cup against us. Oh and he gets some training time at MP! Ffs Hang every fucker!

Poor attempt at Aprils fools - either that or you are just permanently offended. So an ex player playing for the opposition has dreams of glory by scoring and winning the cup against us. Oh and he gets some training time at MP! Ffs Hang every fucker!

You're seriously not concerned that a player from an opposing team is training at Murray Park? Fucks wrong wae you?

Why is it Allys fault that this guy has a big mouth?

why am I being namechecked in your OP, and do i often call you pathetic?