Lee Robinson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

after he was released by carlisle in Jan he trained at auchenhowie he then signed a deal with raith at the end of Feb until the end of the season he is fulltime with them and no longer uses our facilities! are some people on here just plain thick ????

People on here need to get a grip and actually read the article before getting angry.

iirc from this morning, he was training at Auchenhowie while he was without a club, and then he signed for Raith Rovers and is now training with them.

People on here need to get a grip and actually read the article before getting angry.

iirc from this morning, he was training at Auchenhowie while he was without a club, and then he signed for Raith Rovers and is now training with them.

Don't waste it with facts, it was fun the way it was.

When we played QoS last year he claimed he wasted 5years of his career at rangers

And soon as he doesn't have a team he wants to come back and train

"QUEEN of the South keeper Lee Robinson feared he’d blown his shot at the big time when Rangers let him go after just one first-team appearance.

Robinson now admits he was a waster during his five years at Ibrox."

“I was in a great position when I was younger but I didn’t work hard and probably didn’t deserve to be where I was in the game. I’m grafting really hard now, though, and I want to get back playing at that level. Obviously, I think about it sometimes but I learned the biggest lesson I could have learned."

"It was going really well and kept on getting better but I didn’t appreciate it at the time. Now I work so much harder and my attitude is right.”

The keeper, who joined Rangers as a teenager in 2004 before leaving the club in 2009, said: “I put the work in and train so hard but now I think that if I don’t get back to the level I want to then I will accept it as at least I’ve tried my best.

“That’s helped. I had a great opportunity when I was younger, I was at a great club but didn’t make the most of it.

"I had a great opportunity when I was younger, I was at a great club but didn’t make the most of it."

I think what he was saying was that his own lack of work ethic was the cause of the years being wasted.

Actually, given the article I've just read, it suggested he has been training with us up until the last week because it is closer to his house. If that is the case, I would be pretty disappointed given that we know Raith are our opponents in this upcoming Cup Final. There may be mitigating circumstances but on the face of it, not great.

Actually, given the article I've just read, it suggested he has been training with us up until the last week because it is closer to his house. If that is the case, I would be pretty disappointed given that we know Raith are our opponents in this upcoming Cup Final. There may be mitigating circumstances but on the face of it, not great.

(tu)

I'm not going to be losing any sleep over it or get angry but it's not the brightest thing we have ever done.

It will just give our enemies more ammo to use against us if this goes tits up.

What a joke.

An opposition player trains at murray park.

Why?

We actually allow a spy in the camp?

Unbelieveable.

If we lose this ramsdens cup final the manager should be sacked.

If we lose the final Ally should be sacked but that won't be because of this story.

In the Metro there's an article how he's with Raith Rovers abd boasting he will end our Ramsdens yet he's been training at Murray Park with us as he's an ex player

This sums this sorry excuse for a set up under McCoist up

No doubt legalbeagle, bluepeter9, alancompton, Gogzy be along in a minute to tell me I'm being pathetic but c'mon

Am I wrong in being embarrassed yet again picking up a newspaper ?

How's it McCoist's fault that some player is being a gobshite?

You're seriously not concerned that a player from an opposing team is training at Murray Park? Fucks wrong wae you?

Haters hate - prefer being a sportsman myself - not in the least concerned about him training at MP