Lee Robinson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor attempt at Aprils fools - either that or you are just permanently offended. So an ex player playing for the opposition has dreams of glory by scoring and winning the cup against us. Oh and he gets some training time at MP! Ffs Hang every fucker!

I'll bet you a grand he doesn't score on Sunday.

Actually, given the article I've just read, it suggested he has been training with us up until the last week because it is closer to his house. If that is the case, I would be pretty disappointed given that we know Raith are our opponents in this upcoming Cup Final. There may be mitigating circumstances but on the face of it, not great.

He said: “I had been training at Murray Park recently. The training ground is near my house so it was really good of Rangers to let me train with them but I felt I should stop as the final came closer."

Yes, not the best. Not worthy of the usual McCoist melodramatics, but not great.

In the Metro there's an article how he's with Raith Rovers abd boasting he will end our Ramsdens yet he's been training at Murray Park with us as he's an ex player

This sums this sorry excuse for a set up under McCoist up

No doubt legalbeagle, bluepeter9, alancompton, Gogzy be along in a minute to tell me I'm being pathetic but c'mon

Am I wrong in being embarrassed yet again picking up a newspaper ?

Yes you are wrong in being embarrassed, it would be embarrasing if we told Lee he couldn't use our facilities because we are playing Raith in the Ramsdens final.

It said on stv that he never made his 1st team breakthrough but he definitely

played for Rangers against Hearts on the last game of the first spl season.

Depends how you define breakthrough. Does 1 appearance when the league is already over qualify as breaking into the team? I'd say no.

Edit: according to Wikipedia he came on as a sub at the end of the 2006 season for the final 12 mins against Hearts.

It said on stv that he never made his 1st team breakthrough but he definitely

played for Rangers against Hearts on the last game of the first spl season.

He did play in the last game of the season against Hearts in 2006, when we came 3rd in the league.He only came on for the last 10min for Wattereus.

It was in the Daily Rhecord this morning, he's a keeper and was spying on Ally's tactics.

Yes he can't understand his tactics, but neither can we and is only interested in who's going to take he penalties at the end.

4-5-1 but sitting back sometime reverting to a 6-3-1, punt a long ball up to Daly except when Black has the ball in that case pump a long ball up to Daly but hit to high and miles by him or aim it a bit to the side so it is meant for Daly in the middle but the ball goes more out to the wings.

I hope nobody from Raith reads this, should I delete so they don't know what we are going to do?