The Thumb is fingered

Leigh Griffiths issued with notice of complaint for 'Hearts song'

STV 1 April 2014 17:10 BST

Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths has been issued with a notice of complaint from the Scottish FA, following a recording of him singing a song about Hearts.

The Scotland international was captured on camera singing about Hearts going bust, as he mingled with Hibernian supporters before the Edinburgh derby.

Griffiths spent two separate spells on loan at Hibernian from Wolves, and is a boyhood supporter of the Easter Road club.

The notice of complaint regards the breach of SFA Rule 86, which suggests that players "under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall, at all times, act in the best interests of Association Football".

A statement on the SFA website was specific about the incident, stating the former Dundee striker was "not acting in the best interests of Association Football by singing in public about Heart of Midlothian FC in administration."

A principle hearing date of Thursday, April 24 has been set, where the striker will be able to answer the charge.

If Griffiths is found to have breached the rule then he would face a ban, as a fine is not an available punishment for such a charge.

Being defended on Snyde.

The cunts have a short memory in regards to Hartson the IRA sympathiser who they employ and had an advert about him on just played on their programme.

They also hire macafannie, hardly won fuck all, convicted on drugs possession and got £100k took from him by customs who said it was for a drug deal.

Then there's this thumb, is he not still up on criminal charges ?

Did hartson and pearsons iraoke ever get brought infront of the SFA?

Tbh this is pathetic but Donald Findlay lost his job for the sash

I don't know, I don't see what that has to do with what I said or the thumb's incident tbh.

Again, I'm no entirely clear on the relevance with Findlay either.