Man Utd v Bayern

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It actually was a fair result tonight. Apart from their goal, Bayern rarely really looked dangerous in possession and even looked exposed at the back a few times as well.

Shite game. Pep has a real habit of making teams play utterly boring football.

Apart from the fact Man Utd had about one good chance apart from the goal.

Bayern were pretty poor but they still had a few clear chances and loads of times where they fired the ball across goal and nobody met it.

The two teams clearly weren't equal. If that game finished 2-0 to Bayern nobody would have said it was unfair.

Apart from the fact Man Utd had about one good chance apart from the goal.

Bayern were pretty poor but they still had a few clear chances and loads of times where they fired the ball across goal and nobody met it.

The two teams clearly weren't equal. If that game finished 2-0 to Bayern nobody would have said it was unfair.

Aye, they deserve the win for that reason alone. :BELM:

They were both pish and for someone that was going up against the supposed best team in the world de Gea wasn't tested anywhere near as much as he should have been.

All round terrible game of football with 2 equally rotten teams on the night.

Was I seeing correctly there.

Highlights starting on ITV and I caught a glimpse of fans holding up red scarves pre match , not sure if it was Man Ure or Bayern as I wasn't really paying attention , but did pick out at least two green scarves with green brigade printed on them.

It used to be that in home games the home team attacked and the away team defended.

All I saw was a good defensive game from MU, I don't see how a 1-1 draw at home counts as a good result

In terms of trying to progress it's not the best result a 0-0 would have been a better result with the away goal that Bayern now have.

However in the context of the season and how poor United have been and in contrast how imperious Bayern have been it was a good result.

Many, included myself, thought yesterday was going to be a walkover for Bayern.