• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SCOTTISH CUP SEMI-FINAL

RANGERS v DUNDEE UNITED

IBROX STADIUM

SATURDAY 12 APRIL, KO – 12.45PM

Dear season ticket holder,

I am pleased to confirm that tickets will be on sale to season ticket holders only from 9am Thursday 3 April for this match.

The tickets are priced at £23 for adults and there will also be a limited number of tickets available in the Copland Stand priced at £15 for adults and £5 for concessions (U16 & 65+). Conditions and booking fees apply.

You can purchase 1 ticket per season ticket and a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction.

The tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis via the Rangers hotline on 0871 702 1972 (calls cost 10ppm plus network extras), online at www.rangers.co.uk or in person from Rangers Ticket Centre.

Please ensure you have your Rangers number ready and also the Rangers numbers for any other season ticket holders that you wish to purchase on behalf of.

Season ticket holders are reminded that despite the above fixture taking place at Ibrox, this is NOT a home game for the Club. Season ticket holders will therefore not be entitled to purchase their own seats. Season tickets in section MLF, Bar 72 and seasonal hospitality are also not valid.

Thank you for your continued support.

Rangers Ticket Centre

A perfect ending. :lol:

Pisses me off that theres so many fans of otherclubs and those that dont watch UTD regularly doing our fans that have followed all season out of tickets so wouldnt try that myself. Happy days if RSC gets as many as possible

Pisses me off that theres so many fans of otherclubs and those that dont watch UTD regularly doing our fans that have followed all season out of tickets so wouldnt try that myself. Happy days if RSC gets as many as possible

The RSC's got all they asked for

Any season ticket holders unable to make it any chance they could PM their rangers number, name and postcode so I could add them to my friends and family and try and get a hold of another ticket? Thanks in advance