Semi Final Tickets

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any season ticket holders unable to make it any chance they could PM their rangers number, name and postcode so I could add them to my friends and family and try and get a hold of another ticket? Thanks in advance

You need debit card details as well mate? :pipe:

So I don't need to worry about phoning up and being told they are sold out when I finally get through.

I wouldn't worry about that mate, it's a nightmare trying to get through though when the tickets for games like this go on sale. My dad's going over to get mines and this the whole booking fee thing is a farce to me and I'm fucked if I'm spending hours on the phone

Is there not 35,000 season ticket holders? Plus supporters clubs tickets! Would mean some May go without considering we will only have about 30,000 tickets!

As I said, most people in supporters clubs are already season ticket holders

Will they? Dundee United sold 10k, cccs approx 4k, buses the same I'd guess? Corporate and segregation 8k - don't we have about 33k season ticket holders?

CCCS have to be season ticket holders anyway but the buses will have extra and dundee utd/sfa tickets means there's no chance all season ticket holders will get a ticket!

Now iv gotta decide whether to head over to Ibrox first thing tomorrow and stand in a que for hours or chance it online/phone!

As I said, most people in supporters clubs are already season ticket holders

Granted but buses can, and have, applied for further tickets!

Regardless, 35,000 odd season ticket holders and roughly 30,000 tickets speaks for itself!

Phoned Ibrox today, they said there are 7000 on CCCS.

asked how many were going on sale and he reckoned between 25 and 30k, that's as much as they know.

Top number then all season ticket holders should get one, lower number might mean squeaky bum time if you leave it till late.

CCCS have to be season ticket holders anyway but the buses will have extra and dundee utd/sfa tickets means there's no chance all season ticket holders will get a ticket!

Now iv gotta decide whether to head over to Ibrox first thing tomorrow and stand in a que for hours or chance it online/phone!

But if your like me you've got one from

Cccs, one off my bus and a few off season books so I can help my mates out

The actual season ticket holder sale will go fast ish and people will miss out

whats the best way to go in the morning ringing the ticket office or doing it online ? boss has let me take my dinner hour at 9am so not got much time

Head to the ground if it's doable mate. The amount of trouble folk had for the ramsdens tickets was shocking