Semi Final Tickets

If you are working offshore then you are no doubt financially sound, (possibly not but most people who do are) so you should be able to tick the box and pay for the cccs ticket even if you can't make it, you can give to a friend or family member or even sell on if you require the money back.

John is not a ticket scamster, the absolute opposite actually.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with getting a ticket for a mate. If some are so desperate for tickets then there are ways to guarantee tickets and thats by signing up to CCCS and attending every game running upto finals. If someone else has done this and you havent then you cant complain.

The amount of glory hunters that crawl out for big games like this is unreal. Hopefully all who attended games running upto this get a ticket. People who have had to watch the shite all season deserve a ticket over someone who hardly goes to games.

Working off shore is the exact same reason some of the guys I help out can't make it every week that I will be getting tickets for. They can't make every game like yourself due to work or travelling.

What makes you better than them?

If he's got a season ticket and they haven't I'd say that moves him ahead of them. If they have a season ticket and you've got them for them that way then thats fair enough. I'm a season ticket holder and work away so don't get to midweek games fortunately, someone has volunteered to get me a ticket using my Rangers number.

Hopefully all season ticket holders who want a ticket will get one.

Working off shore is the exact same reason some of the guys I help out can't make it every week that I will be getting tickets for. They can't make every game like yourself due to work or travelling.

What makes you better than them?

To be fair to Bricky he has a point ... Was it not just last week or the week before you told a lad from England to pm you and you would help him out with tickets for his 3 'non Rangers supporting mates' who would be attending Ibrox for the first time ?

To be fair to Bricky he has a point ... Was it not just last week or the week before you told a lad from England to pm you and you would help him out with tickets for his 3 'non Rangers supporting mates' who would be attending Ibrox for the first time ?

He doesn't have a point. What is so different to him not being able to make every game compared to guys from England or Belfast that can't make every game? Rangersgary nailed it - why not ticket the box if you want to go to these games and be 100% guarenteed a ticket.

Who's the guy your on about? DennistounRangers? I didn't see the part about it being their first time at Ibrox. Did you make that bit up or did I genuinely misread the post he made?

Maybe if Bricky had a better attitude and didn't speak to me like a piece of shit first I could get him a ticket ....

Was in the queue and had other tabs open trying different links ive saved hoping to find another way in then pressed back on the page im just trying to see what price the hospitality tickets are did anyone notice?