Buying tickets on behalf on another season ticket holder

Thommo

Never done this before, how does it work?

Read something about having to add them as friends/family. Does this option come up during the transaction (online) or do I have to do it on my account beforehand?

Also, is it only their Rangers number I will need?

Cheers! :)

You need to register them, I did by phone as I think it has to be set up by them but I may be corrected later.

When their number is set up, it appears in a drop down box when you have logged in.

Customer services shut at 5, doubt they will answer the phone tomorrow, but it is option 8 on the club phone number.

Never done this before, how does it work?

Read something about having to add them as friends/family. Does this option come up during the transaction (online) or do I have to do it on my account beforehand?

Also, is it only their Rangers number I will need?

Cheers! :)

If your mate has his Rangers number registered for himself to buy tickets then you want be able to add him to your family and friends list. You can buy on the phone with your mates number.

If your mate has his Rangers number registered for himself to buy tickets then you want be able to add him to your family and friends list. You can buy on the phone with your mates number.

That's only if they're on someone elses list, not if they have their own online account.

I know I didnt get a chance today and tomorrow will be busy. I'll have to try and buy mine then log into his account and try and buy 1 for him too.

You've probably more chance of that working (online) than phoning/going up to the TO if the Ramsdens is anything to go by.