Ready to Listen, Phase 1 Results

North Rd

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see any way this can be spun kr interpreted as a negative.

its what everybody asked for.

A proper fans group would be very welcome and we can dispose of all the current mickey mouse ones. (Bar VB as they are not a fans group)

Proper fan engagement begins. Another box ticked off for those saying "i will trust the board when........"

Positive responses in fairness, lets hope this is something that is properly supported by the board and fans. I believe if there was an official group there would be an uptake on such a thing and exclude all the "fans spokespeople" from their diatribe.

Anyone looking for a laugh try FF on this subject.

"The board have fiddled the results" etc....

They are crazy over there. I was banned about six months ago but can guess they are not too happy about this announcement

what about the thousands of fans who held up the blue cards , were they only a small fraction of the support ?

No, far from it. But then this isn't about whether there is widespread agreement with any group on one or more issue. It's about how many of the support identify as being paid up, card carrying members of any group and as such represented by them when they make statements.

what about the thousands of fans who held up the blue cards , were they only a small fraction of the support ?

Only a small fraction knew what they were holding up. That was part of the problem.

Only a small fraction knew what they were holding up. That was part of the problem.

how do you know this ? Do you think that thousands of Rangers fans are incapable of reading ? It had been reported in all media streams in the run up to the game about the blue cards and the reasons for holding them up . Next time try and come up with a less desperate excuse . Don't tell me there was a couple of guys next to you and someone else told them to hold them up and they never looked at the message written on them LOL .

Nice to get an email detailing the results of the poll.

Hopefully they will agree to a new modern scouting network. I for one dont think scouts should be salaried. Should be commission only plus expenses. Be good to see what they can do to either help mccoist improve the team performance or get someone else in.

Bit of positivity I think

This gives the club a mandate to go ahead and introduce a transparent democratic fans organisation and marginalise the self serving egotists

And they know it and that's why they are beelin

if the fans use their democratic right and vote in the likes of Chris Graham ,Mark Dingwall and the guy from SOS I take it you will get fully behind the democratic fans organisation .

that could well be true . I think it is a step in the right direction .One thing we know that is certainly true , they all want Dave King involved in Rangers .

I would take King also but we really need an organisation that represents the 95% of fans who responded to the questionnaire and are not members of supporters organisations. 35 K out of 37K don't belong to a supporters organisation!

I would take King also but we really need an organisation that represents the 95% of fans who responded to the questionnaire and are not members of supporters organisations. 35 K out of 37K don't belong to a supporters organisation!

If you ruled out say any season ticket holder or fan who attends Ibrox but never filled in the survey or anyone who just happens to be a member of a supporters association then it wouldn't be democratically elected representation of the fan base .

if the fans use their democratic right and vote in the likes of Chris Graham ,Mark Dingwall and the guy from SOS I take it you will get fully behind the democratic fans organisation .

That is what the fans have chosen and we would have to respect that, unlike the men themselves who have not accplepted a board that was chosen in the same way.

Those who continually speak for the 'majority' are nothing more than a small fraction of the support.

Aye! but they are the majority of the minority and by their calculations they are 0.00059% more in the majority than the minority of the majority.

It's wonderful how all these fan groups spokepersons who speak for the 'majority' of our fans do calculations :pipe:

I personally am pleased by most of the reading in the results, hopefully the board will act on some of the things within fans questionnaires as they move forward.

Hopefully the club can act on a Membership Scheme quickly.... no doubt certain people will attempt to de-rail this imitative...