Ready to Listen, Phase 1 Results

North Rd

if the fans use their democratic right and vote in the likes of Chris Graham ,Mark Dingwall and the guy from SOS I take it you will get fully behind the democratic fans organisation .

Democracy is the only way to go

Which is liky to rule out the charlatans

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to get further involved read this

@RFC_Rab: #ReadyToListen results out today with some initial information on next steps. How many of you want to be part of media/digital discussions?

And this

@RFC_Rab: @RFC_Stevie Have a wee read of the next steps section of this Stevie: http://t.co/oZ4FqzMDAe A bit more info there.

Make sure you register your interest as you can be sure the usual suspects will be lining up to do so.

We need fresh ideas not busted flushes

as we all know its finance the club needs and to get the fans onboard with a membership scheme is a good way to start the process,also if the club can agree with DK and bring him onboard also it will put the club in a stronger position financially.

fan membership for our club done properly like how german teams work could bring in much needed cash for our club (and by all means have it ring fenced for certain areas like youth or signings or upgrading the stadium, just sugestions though)

getting former players involved in this really helps lift the profile of membership and by the loyalty by us over the last 2 years this could work really well :pipe:

as we all know its finance the club needs and to get the fans onboard with a membership scheme is a good way to start the process,also if the club can agree with DK and bring him onboard also it will put the club in a stronger position financially.

fan membership for our club done properly like how german teams work could bring in much needed cash for our club (and by all means have it ring fenced for certain areas like youth or signings or upgrading the stadium, just sugestions though)

getting former players involved in this really helps lift the profile of membership and by the loyalty by us over the last 2 years this could work really well :pipe:

I'd happily pay a small monthly debit to such a membership even if I can not attend all that many games due to working hours.

have always thought that a tenner a month direct debit would be an amount most supporters could afford,if the club wants a large amount of fans to be part of a membership scheme they have to make it transparent on where the money goes.

really think 30,000 plus could be achieved :pipe:

have always thought that a tenner a month direct debit would be an amount most supporters could afford,if the club wants a large amount of fans to be part of a membership scheme they have to make it transparent on where the money goes.

really think 30,000 plus could be achieved :pipe:

I would normally agree, but after seeing the amount of people who actually filled in the survey (only 50% of season ticket holders), when all it took was a few minutes of their time, I am not sure that fan engagement is as important as we all thought, and I think Rangers would struggle to get 30000. I hope I am proved wrong

I personally am pleased by most of the reading in the results, hopefully the board will act on some of the things within fans questionnaires as they move forward.

Hopefully the club can act on a Membership Scheme quickly.... no doubt certain people will attempt to de-rail this imitative...

Its already happening on FF. This is just a money making scheme apparently.

If anyone wants to get further involved read this

@RFC_Rab: #ReadyToListen results out today with some initial information on next steps. How many of you want to be part of media/digital discussions?

And this

@RFC_Rab: @RFC_Stevie Have a wee read of the next steps section of this Stevie: http://t.co/oZ4FqzMDAe A bit more info there.

Make sure you register your interest as you can be sure the usual suspects will be lining up to do so.

We need fresh ideas not busted flushes

How do you register? I think I indicated I would participate further in the online survey at the time.

I would normally agree, but after seeing the amount of people who actually filled in the survey (only 50% of season ticket holders), when all it took was a few minutes of their time, I am not sure that fan engagement is as important as we all thought, and I think Rangers would struggle to get 30000. I hope I am proved wrong

If a new group represents 16K it will be the biggest fans group and bigger than all others combined. Why do you think the UoF was hastily conceived? They know this and are worried.

I'd happily pay a small monthly debit to such a membership even if I can not attend all that many games due to working hours.

It would be more popular initially if you had an annual fee of say 10 quid or included it with your ST. Ideally I would like to see this scheme work in tandem with RF.

yeah i totally agree with what you have said. the club have to promote it properly with ex players and adverts on RTV and advertise it constantly in match programmes and at home games on the screens,these things take alot of effort and comitment but if say 10,000 sign up from the start then get the ball rolling there could be well over 30,000 by this time next season and as i said if we know where the money is being spent then more will be happy to stick in a tenner each month, me included :pipe: