Ally's view on turnbull hutton

UKIP BEAR

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will have to see/read the interview before I get pissed off.

Tbf he can't call him a fucking wanker during an interview as much as I'd enjoy it.

See tbh the media cunts know what they're doing when asking questions and it fucking riles me. "What do you make of (insert name) and his opinions" knowing you can't say, "he acted like a fucking fanny and I'd stamp on his balls"

See tbh the media cunts know what they're doing when asking questions and it fucking riles me. "What do you make of (insert name) and his opinions" knowing you can't say, "he acted like a fucking fanny and I'd stamp on his balls"

Yea the cunts will have accounts on here and know fine well the reaction it will get, Ally's always been too clever for that as much as his answers annoy me.

That auld dick will no doubt be sitting there raging knowing he's getting the cunt taken out of him.

The biggest GIRUY to Turnbull Hutton will be putting his pishy wee club in their place on Sunday....

This is where the payback starts.

The cunts that wanted rid of us are going to have to look at a sea of red, white and blue taking over their grounds and celebrating wins/trophies right under their noses.

Winning trophies is always immense but when you add the 'Get it up ye' factor to it it makes it all the better :)

This is where the payback starts.

The cunts that wanted rid of us are going to have to look at a sea of red, white and blue taking over their grounds and celebrating wins/trophies right under their noses.

Winning trophies is always immense but when you add the 'Get it up ye' factor to it it makes it all the better :)

Indeed (tu)

Will have to see/read the interview before I get pissed off.

Tbf he can't call him a fucking wanker during an interview as much as I'd enjoy it.

He said there is no bad feelings with the 2 clubs. Hutton is a good guy they put on good hospitality and they are good football people.

Ally McCoist is out of touch with the real Rangers support. Doesn't have a fucking clue what the Rangers support feel.

Is he even aware what this turnbull Hutton was saying in 2012?

After the fiasco of Ally Versus Yella fang at the piggery, so much was blown up that no one can say anything anymore

Jose Mourinho called Wenger a "master of defeat" or some pish and the media down there laughed it off

Ally calls Mustard Enamel "master of greeting face knut" and it be headlines on stv and bbc as a new war of the old firm

Canny blame him for holding back and saying fuck all, dont think for one second Ally doesnt remember who kicked us, he was there through it and heard it all, he is just being smart (tu)

I can't agree with Ally although i agree he will have his personal opinion but an old firm manager needs dignity and diplomacy heaven forbid he starts spouting like the clowns at the piggery. Trunchball Hutton needs brought down to earth. I also have to say the thought of him getting payouts at our expense next season truly has be boking

Personally I remember Turnbull Hutton as the one spokesman who was honest about the lies and the bullying done by Rhegan and Dungcaster to the smaller clubs as they tried to force the Football League clubs to take us in after our "friends" in the SPL put the knife in.

Personally I remember Turnbull Hutton as the one spokesman who was honest about the lies and the bullying done by Rhegan and Dungcaster to the smaller clubs as they tried to force the Football League clubs to take us in after our "friends" in the SPL put the knife in.

He stuck the knife into us just as much

To be fair to Ally the mHedia scum know what they are doing when they ask questions like this either way some people won't like his answer. Best way to get back at Hutton is to rub his teams face in it when we win the cup on Sunday.