Top Posters In This Topic

League One so far

WLWWWWWWWWWWWWWDWWWWWWWWDWWWWWW

Challenge Cup so far

WWWW

Scottish Cup so far

WWWDW

League Cup

L (This letter L, will be unfamiliar to those who follow Rangers FC, in this case it signifies a loss)

Er the L in league one? Tsk tsk

So called dignity helped get us walked all over the last few years, just saying.

No crooked slimy self centred shites caused us to lose power, be vurnable and has made se lose their dignity. Just saying like !

Many things contributed but the dignified approach of not standing up for ourselves certainly helped, lessons need to be learned

A gang of bullies will continue to bully up until the day the victim decides to hit back.

League One so far

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDWWWWWWWWDWWWWWW

Challenge Cup so far

WWWW

Scottish Cup so far

WWWDW

League Cup

L (This letter L, will be unfamiliar to those who follow Rangers FC, in this case it signifies a loss)

Behave with the form pish as the standard of opposition means its bollocks!

I have seen mostly every game since we went into division 3 and only one game stands out where we actually played well and that was against motherwell at ibrox.

We should be passing these wee teams off the park but instead have to watch defenders firing the ball up to daly and feed of his scraps its embarrassing and if you enjoy watching that then that's up to you.

Don't know what else he can say,

Hope he has a copy of the comments made by Hutton up at Auchenhowie for extra motivation.

Players don't give a shit about that sort of thing. Indeed, but for our demotion I seriously doubt whether any of them would have been signed/ be still with us.

"I don't want Rangers fans in my league" "Rangers fans thretened to burn down my stadium"

"The ramsdens cup won't be a family occasion this year"

Just a few comments made by Hutton in the past year or so.

And Ally says he's a "good guy"

Ally McCoist you seriously need to waking the fuck up or you're really out of touch with the Rangers support.

Which one is it?

McCoist also wasn't going to say anything yesterday when Kayal from ra sellick called McCulloch a "dirty player" because of a tackle he made 3 years ago.

This "dignified silence" and Mr nice guy act really bugs me.

Tbh I've now read the comments McCoist made and I'm a bit disgusted but not surprised

No doubt the usual ones will say dignity and acting with class or some other shite but any Rangers man who says he respects and likes Hutton a man who's club actually voted to make sure we never got a licence at all is a disgrace

And again I'll reemphasise that I'm not surprised after the public backing our manager has given Hearts and Dunfermline too

Hopefully this seasons his last and mr dignity can be replaced with someone who has our backs

Don't know what else he can say,

Hope he has a copy of the comments made by Hutton up at Auchenhowie for extra motivation.

Some would have Ally put out a full blown rant, expletives included. Fuming, smashing things up and hurling death threats. Who needs a manager... We want led by a ned. Reminds me of another club that...

Some would have Ally put out a full blown rant, expletives included. Fuming, smashing things up and hurling death threats. Who needs a manager... We want led by a ned. Reminds me of another club that...

Do you not think there's a balancing act to be had though, somewhere in between?

We have a guy who wants to lick everyone's arses even our enemies and they have a guy who's a vile wee ned that hates everyone

Why can't we have someone who's measured?

"I don't want Rangers fans in my league" "Rangers fans thretened to burn down my stadium"

"The ramsdens cup won't be a family occasion this year"

Just a few comments made by Hutton in the past year or so.

And Ally says he's a "good guy"

Ally McCoist you seriously need to waking the fuck up or you're really out of touch with the Rangers support.

Which one is it?

McCoist also wasn't going to say anything yesterday when Kayal from ra sellick called McCulloch a "dirty player" because of a tackle he made 3 years ago.

This "dignified silence" and Mr nice guy act really bugs me.

Eh? He did answer questions on kayal's hissy fit.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/6660-mccoist-i-defend-my-skipper

As for Hutton being a "good guy" idk. I don't know him personally. But, you can say shitty things about Rangers and still be a "good guy", look at RM ffs. :pipe:

Do you not think there's a balancing act to be had though, somewhere in between?

We have a guy who wants to lick everyone's arses even our enemies and they have a guy who's a vile wee ned that hates everyone

Why can't we have someone who's measured?

Sounds to me as if Ally is playing mind games with him. Managers do it all the time. Your a great guy and have a great club often means we funking hate you and plan to destroy yous on the pitch for all to see. You often say it yourself mate.... its all about winning cups.