Ally's view on turnbull hutton

UKIP BEAR

Sounds to me as if Ally is playing mind games with him. Managers do it all the time. Your a great guy and have a great club often means we funking hate you and plan to destroy yous on the pitch for all to see. You often say it yourself mate.... its all about winning cups.

I agree it's all about winning trophies mate, but it's not exactly an isolated incident to be fair. It's still McCoist's nature - cup final opponents or not.

I don't want some foaming at the mouth ned like Lennon either but McCoist really kicks a lot of good fans in the baws when he licks the arses of the likes of Hutton/Raith, tarriers, Dundee United, Dunfermline and Hearts.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of his nice guy approach to EVERY Rangers hater/hurter out there. We're paying customers as well as fans, when a business stops looking after it's customers it can get itself Ito difficulty.

The sooner we get a manager with a bit of backbone the better.

Seems to be the way with the handwringers that you can say and do what you like to Rangers but we should NEVER say anything nasty back.

In the game and in the media we are a laughing stock and not to be taken seriously....make of that what you want.

Ally McCoist has a career and image to protect and that should NOT be forgotten.

Hutton this morning:

"We were right to boot you into Division 3"

After Ally coming out and saying what he did, just shows you how much of a wank this Hutton is

Edit: ive just actually read the article and its the rags instead of hutton who has said this

Cunts like hutton throw wee soundbites out to see who they can hook. On the eve of a Cup final our manager and team should be focusing on the task in hand. They should not be getting flustered by the comments of a no mark who's only claim to fame is that he said some bad things about Rangers before getting raped in the Ramsdens on national TV.

So now your accusing Ally of lying ? FFS

Not at all, when did I say that? If anything it was you who suggested he's lying, theres no dignity in lying either in private or public, you said he acted with Dignity, why use that particular word?

its almost as if you are saying he had a stiff upper lip which is somehow befitting of a Rangers manager, at least thats how it came across from you.

Care in the community released early today, quintos carer will welcome the respite from such an obsessed object.

I see that you are still finding the whole sentence thing a little problematic. Of course, one handed typing will not be helping you.

I see that you are still finding the whole sentence thing a little problematic. Of course, one handed typing will not be helping you.

Always happy to help you less fortunate types out, your carer has very wisely added an extra box of tissues for your other busy hand.... lol...

Always happy to help you less fortunate types out, your carer has very wisely added an extra box of tissues for your other busy hand.... lol...

I blame the schools. I'm also not completely convinced that you know what 'lol' means. Now, I'm sure you have some interesting things to be getting on with - plasticine is so therapeutic!

I blame the schools. I'm also not completely convinced that you know what 'lol' means. Now, I'm sure you have some interesting things to be getting on with - plasticine is so therapeutic!

Can I ask you, do you enjoy listening to McCoist saying these kind words about Raith, Hutton, Dundee United, Tarriers, Dunfermline and Hearts?

Simple yes or no please.

I noticed you and plasticine are very close, you tend to chew a lot of it... lol...

Not at all, when did I say that? If anything it was you who suggested he's lying, theres no dignity in lying either in private or public, you said he acted with Dignity, why use that particular word?

its almost as if you are saying he had a stiff upper lip which is somehow befitting of a Rangers manager, at least thats how it came across from you.

I said "He was acting with Dignity"

You say "He's only acting with Dignity if he truly believes the words he says!"

Sounds to me like an accusation - thats how it came across from you anyway!

But McCoist said: “I have a great relationship with Turnbull. He has given me stick in the past, which is fine. A lot of people would agree with him. To be fair to Turnbull, he only said what the vast majority of Rangers fans actually agree with, that we had to go to the bottom tier.

“I have nothing but respect for Turnbull, Eric and the boys at Raith. I don’t have a problem with Turnbull about things we maybe haven’t been in agreement with. Neither does he.

“I’ve never been looked after better than when I was through at Kirkcaldy recently for the Scottish Cup game against St Johnstone. I had a good cup of tea and a crack before the game with Eric and Turnbull.”

Coisty this is how you should sup tea with the two bit tramps that had the audacity to try and kill The Establishment Club !

(tu);):sherlock:

Read the article on the Club website and was pretty pissed off with Ally tbh. There's a article on Rangers Report that says Ally McCoist is banters greatest champion. I think the article is spot on and shows that Ally just cant seem to break out of the cheeky wee chappy mode and its to our and his detriment at times like this. Ally will never be the big scary manager or the guy you never want to cross, he is a loveable man and probably the ultimate guy to have a pint and a laugh with but i think he should of stayed the good cop to Walters bad cop tbh.

Read the article on the Club website and was pretty pissed off with Ally tbh. There's a article on Rangers Report that says Ally McCoist is banters greatest champion. I think the article is spot on and shows that Ally just cant seem to break out of the cheeky wee chappy mode and its to our and his detriment at times like this. Ally will never be the big scary manager or the guy you never want to cross, he is a loveable man and probably the ultimate guy to have a pint and a laugh with but i think he should of stayed the good cop to Walters bad cop tbh.

Good summary mate