Political Ally.

CoopsLaud

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if a team from that league came into some mega money, and started spending 500x a year what the rest of the league was getting, would the manager get plaudits for winning the league?

Yes. Only Rangers fans are odd in this way.

Melbourne Heart will win A League next season after finishing one off the bottom this season. MCFC have taken them over. Their fans won't give a shit how they win the league or how poor the opposition is. Mind, they are beginning to rebel about the likely change of colours.

It's amazing, the same people who back this board and previously backed Chico Green will not give our greatest ever goalscorer and one of the dream team the proper time and circumstances to prove himself.

Unbelievable Jeff!

why dont we give ally the same circumstances that big eck got, spend 30% less on wages than the tarriers yet he is to still compete with them in the SPFL and get us to the CL group stages for the big bucks

Worst teams in the world? You watch much football besides EPL and CL?

I've been watching alot of A-League recently and these Scottish lower div teams could easily give them a run for their money...and they're Professional. :ohmy:

Fergie for manager!

Ian that is, no' Alex.

Roy of the rovers for manager!

The dream of Ally's Babes taking Scottish football by storm was never going to happen.

How many good young players have we produced in the last 10 years? Not many.

But it's all Allys fault eh.

Most of the present squad would never have had the honour to play for our great club and no doubt Ally knows that.

We are where we are, and remember how you felt on valentines day 2 years ago.

Nothing can hurt as much as that.

I'll put up with long ball football, one up front, 1-0,2-1 victories against the small teams and Ally's praise for poor performances.

Because we still have the club your old papa and dad brought you up to love and support.

We might not be able to brag about the iron curtain or Miller, Brand and Wilson in years to come, but we can say we were loyal and true.

WATP

It's amazing, the same people who back this board and previously backed Chico Green will not give our greatest ever goalscorer and one of the dream team the proper time and circumstances to prove himself.

Unbelievable Jeff!

Why even bring the boardroom stuff into it? It has fuck all to do with the thread, and isn't in the boardroom section.
Anyone attempting to bring these topics into unrelated topics in the Bears' Den will have their posts removed and warned/banned if they continue.
Was said by bluepeter in this thread

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=260603

gonna no dae it.

Pointless thread again from a pointless poster

COOPSLAUD = AGENT PROVOCATEUR

Alright YC. Worries me not if anyone calls me a troll or a shifty or an AGENT PROVOCATEUR as you so pretentiously put it.

Maybe you just don't get it as the thread clearly has a point.. (tu) .

Roy of the rovers for manager!

The dream of Ally's Babes taking Scottish football by storm was never going to happen.

How many good young players have we produced in the last 10 years? Not many.

But it's all Allys fault eh.

Most of the present squad would never have had the honour to play for our great club and no doubt Ally knows that.

We are where we are, and remember how you felt on valentines day 2 years ago.

Nothing can hurt as much as that.

I'll put up with long ball football, one up front, 1-0,2-1 victories against the small teams and Ally's praise for poor performances.

Because we still have the club your old papa and dad brought you up to love and support.

We might not be able to brag about the iron curtain or Miller, Brand and Wilson in years to come, but we can say we were loyal and true.

WATP

So we accept shite players, shite signings.And long ball fitba and poor tactics.As well as scraping wins against small teams.And cant criticise ally for not having good enough youth players even when he preferred journeymen instead.Just accept this and be grateful just to have our club?Fuck that. Fuck accepting just existing. We are fucking Rangers man. Never accept being less than the best.

Alright YC. Worries me not if anyone calls me a troll or a shifty or an AGENT PROVOCATEUR as you so pretentiously put it.

Maybe you just don't get it as the thread clearly has a point.. (tu) .

ha ha ha ha ha yasssssssss!!!!! pretentious mmmmmm!!!!!! pot kettle black!!!!!! Your wonderful manipulation of words

Co ops Allowed does make me smile, but It is only my opinion. How many forums do you really post on? I always wonder why some of the long term posters on here just play along with you but I suppose you just must be like a little toy to them for them to laugh at when you post and for them to string you along.

I'll be at the Final on Sunday and would be quite willing to shake your hand and apologise, if i'm wrong THAT'S if your there????? or the Semi Final or in fact any of the home games for the rest of the season. Maybe the Dunfermline game at the last day of the season i'll get a ticket and you may be there to see the Bears taken another step on our journey back to the top.

Yours in Sport

YC

ha ha ha ha ha yasssssssss!!!!! pretentious mmmmmm!!!!!! pot kettle black!!!!!! Your wonderful manipulation of words

Co ops Allowed does make me smile, but It is only my opinion. How many forums do you really post on? I always wonder why some of the long term posters on here just play along with you but I suppose you just must be like a little toy to them for them to laugh at when you post and for them to string you along.

I'll be at the Final on Sunday and would be quite willing to shake your hand and apologise, if i'm wrong THAT'S if your there????? or the Semi Final or in fact any of the home games for the rest of the season. Maybe the Dunfermline game at the last day of the season i'll get a ticket and you may be there to see the Bears taken another step on our journey back to the top.

Yours in Sport

YC

I accept your apology.

FFS, when are we going to stop all this pish with the "these teams are pish". Playing against us is their cup final. They'll raise their game every time they play us. Aye, on paper we should scrub these teams, but that's what the beggars thought against morton. The difference is, these teams only play the beggars a couple of times a season, we're playing them all the time.