Season Ticket Renewals

North Rd

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

prices for season tickets in 'the championship seem to be in the 210 (Dumbarton) to 290 (Dundee) range.

No reason we should be charging less than Dundee so around 300 quid??

300*33,000 = 9,900,000

My 33k fans is just a guesstimate and does not take into consideration a few hundred fannies 'boycotting' in favour of a 'ST trust'.

prices for season tickets in 'the championship seem to be in the 210 (Dumbarton) to 290 (Dundee) range.

300*33,000 = 9,900,000

My 33k fans is just a guesstimate and does not take into consideration a few hundred fannies 'boycotting' in favour of a 'ST trust'.

Im 280 at the minute and would have no issue if it was 400 next season. We have much higher running costs so I expect to pay more than any other sides.

300*33,000 = 9,900,000

Going by how many we have sold this season and the fact we will be playing hearts and possibly another spfl side I was hoping around 36-37k, and if we win the ramsden's and the scottish maybe the feel good factor will puch it up closer to 40k.

might be wishful thinking on my part but we could defo do with the money and I would have no problem paying the pre admin price for my season ticket.

Going by how many we have sold this season and the fact we will be playing hearts and possibly another spfl side I was hoping around 36-37k, and if we win the ramsden's and the scottish maybe the feel good factor will puch it up closer to 40k.

might be wishful thinking on my part but we could defo do with the money and I would have no problem paying the pre admin price for my season ticket.

think the average last season was 215 per book

add 20%to that and multiply that by 36000 will give u slightly high but close. Doesnt take into account how many books are adult etc next year