Season Ticket Renewals

North Rd

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

prices for season tickets in 'the championship seem to be in the 210 (Dumbarton) to 290 (Dundee) range.

No reason we should be charging less than Dundee so around 300 quid??

300*33,000 = 9,900,000

My 33k fans is just a guesstimate and does not take into consideration a few hundred fannies 'boycotting' in favour of a 'ST trust'.

And thats for the privelage of sitting in Scotlands premier,UEFA ELITE STADIUM.Tremendous value...

Im 280 at the minute and would have no issue if it was 400 next season. We have much higher running costs so I expect to pay more than any other sides.

CV hadn't realised some of our current ST's were that pricey & of course you are right about the running costs.

Great thread BTW with no negativity --- fannies won't like this.

Apparently if you go to your online account and log in with e-mail or something you can see a pending price,about between 13% and 25 %.....bar 72 apparently up from £599 to £749......if so ill still be paying, it was always going to reach the old spl prices anyway.

(haven't tried that thingy) so dont shoot me.

Going by how many we have sold this season and the fact we will be playing hearts and possibly another spfl side I was hoping around 36-37k, and if we win the ramsden's and the scottish maybe the feel good factor will puch it up closer to 40k.

might be wishful thinking on my part but we could defo do with the money and I would have no problem paying the pre admin price for my season ticket.

I've got a feeling increased prices might keep a few people away, like we all knew they were gonna go up but I reckon some people will have been in it because of the lower prices. I know some people who are getting sick of all the off the field stuff that they are considering not renewing but they will probably change their minds because I know they are loyal bears. Hope we rally round though and smash last year's total, it is an important season!

CV hadn't realised some of our current ST's were that pricey & of course you are right about the running costs.

Great thread BTW with no negativity --- fannies won't like this.

Think the average is over 300 this season. Main stand/Club Deck is 400ish.