Season Ticket Renewals

North Rd

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My season tickets (3) are for Copland Rear. Even if they go up 20% they will still be 20% cheaper than the pre-admin price.

I will be renewing the 3 as usual. I was prepared to pay the old SPL price all the way through the lower leagues.

People forget that the cost of running a top class club is the same no matter what league you are in.

CV hadn't realised some of our current ST's were that pricey & of course you are right about the running costs.

Great thread BTW with no negativity --- fannies won't like this.

For this season my ticket in the Main Stand was almost £400.00

Apparently if you go to your online account and log in with e-mail or something you can see a pending price,about between 13% and 25 %.....bar 72 apparently up from £599 to £749......if so ill still be paying, it was always going to reach the old spl prices anyway.

(haven't tried that thingy) so dont shoot me.

Where abouts on the site can you gain access to your online account ?? I cant remember exactly how much it was this year for the Govan front,, about 320 I think,, so that be about 380 then witch is what I was expecting tbh,,,,, still a bit early next week when we haven't even finished this season yet!

I doubt anyone bar the usual suspects will bemoan the increase.

After all, all of the money goes to the club.

I don't know anyone not renewing so it looks like it will be only a few fannies losing their seats and good riddance.

Real bears will take them up.

Good to see the club aren't taking us for granted if that is the case. I think many fans would pay more, happily, but affordable increases the next two years would be better for all.

I'd hoped we'd see the 120 day review completed before the renewals were out though, which is a bit of an annoyance.

it works out cheaper if you where to buy your tickets individual its only £17

Is it? Couldn't care less tbh mate. Club needs the money up front and I want my seat. I'll be demanding that seat is ripped up and buried with me when I die. :pipe:

My season tickets (3) are for Copland Rear. Even if they go up 20% they will still be 20% cheaper than the pre-admin price.

I will be renewing the 3 as usual. I was prepared to pay the old SPL price all the way through the lower leagues.

People forget that the cost of running a top class club is the same no matter what league you are in.

Wage budget is way less, so the club is cheaper to run. But yeah, the decrease in price probably reflects that.

I've got a feeling increased prices might keep a few people away, like we all knew they were gonna go up but I reckon some people will have been in it because of the lower prices. I know some people who are getting sick of all the off the field stuff that they are considering not renewing but they will probably change their minds because I know they are loyal bears. Hope we rally round though and smash last year's total, it is an important season!

Think you have to balance that against the people who like their seat allocation and will want the same seat when we are back on top of the SPFL.