Jig & the Ramsdens Cup Final - Barry Ferguson

Fuck me i have read some utter shite, in my time, but this really does take the biscuit.

if "big jig" approaches the match, in the same manner, as zenit then we are truly fucked

that was the most craven display, from a Rangers team, i have ever had the misfortune to witness

I'd go further, the worst thing to ever happen to The Rangers, in football terms, was Smith's fluke against France. Ever since that result we have had to watch turgid, craven crap.

Aye, Scotland beating France was much worse than the disasters or all of the financial problems. Get a grip and stop being so melodramatic.

Fckn Laurel and Hardy....right on cue.

let them be TG, no other team has ever had to endure what we had to, no other country would allow what happened to uz that year.when the players were so fucked after the scf , which we won by the way,36 hours after finishing our last league game, when the boys were so fucked they could hardly climb the stairs in the home of the cunts who ensured we had nothing left to give after going a goal down to zenit.we were fuckin robbed of a comeback cos of the bigotted cunts at the sfa.

that , despite everything else they have done leaves me more bitter than anything.

driving home that night with my sons, listening to the 2nd half cos we didnt want to see how sour it was beinning to turn in manchester city centre. Not caused by the rangers support from what we witnessed, but by gmp.

the sfa denied 200000 bears a chance of glory against a fuckin superb russian side who made bayern look like cunts in the semi.

they didnt do the same to the proddy boys from glasgow, we just had only enough in the tank for a 10 minute onslaught at the start of the 2nd half.when we didnt score we were hanging on for pens, no shame in that.

fuck the sfa, fuck scottish football and fuck all the cunts who will feel the bears supports wrath, starting with the arabs, and then if there is a god the sheep in the final.

and fuck every cunt on here who said we were pathetic in the final.cunts.

No Surrender

Rab

Fuck me i have read some utter shite, in my time, but this really does take the biscuit.

if "big jig" approaches the match, in the same manner, as zenit then we are truly fucked

that was the most craven display, from a Rangers team, i have ever had the misfortune to witness

I'd go further, the worst thing to ever happen to The Rangers, in football terms, was Smith's fluke against France. Ever since that result we have had to watch turgid, craven crap.

:lol: :lol:

The only thing that Rangers meant to the selfish twat was the size of his wage

still got his picture, next to wee durrant, cooper , ally, and big jorg inside my locker door at work.fergie, after durrant was the best scotland has produced in the last 30 years.sticking 2 fingers up at the tartan army brought much derision from some on here, what I would give to have done the same if I was him.booed for scoring against italy, only player who could keep possesion with simple passing in a mediocre scottish midfield, any fucker who would not want fergie in our midfield now, moaning at the others, is a fuckin liar.

badly advised yes, bit struggling in a mensa sense for sure, badly teated by rangers after the 2 fingers.. definitely. The brum comment was throwaway, and idiotic as some of his other misdemeanors, but I fuckin love him.for porto and stuttgart , and the 32 passing movement against the tarriers, him and fuckin hutton. For fuck sake bears, then nk about what you are posting.

he hurt me more than anybody fuckin off twice, but then I think back to his running onto the park in his comeback in the semi v the arabs.fuckin hairs on my neck stood up at the adulation he received..

just wasnt clever enough to appreciate at the time how much we loved him, and what it really truly meant when he could have been one of the greatest gers of all , all time.

despite all Barry, I love you.

see ye soon.

No Surrender

Rab

When Walter took over the second time we were the 3rd best team in the SPL,hadn't won ANY trophy for 2 full years and were in Celtic's shadow (and 20 points or similar off the title pace). when he left we had won 3 titles in a row,2 Scottish cups,2 league cups and reached our first European final in 36 years.

All with Lloyds bank on our case.

He was the best thing to happen to this Club in recent memory.