FIFA 14 multiplayer tournaments

DinViesel

I've got folk coming up this weekend and was looking to find a tournament mode to play as there is gonna be 5 of us. I've just found out they have removed this on PS4. How the fuck am I supposed to play competitive games other than kick off friendlies? Why would they remove leauges and tournament mode?

I've got folk coming up this weekend and was looking to find a tournament mode to play as there is gonna be 5 of us. I've just found out they have removed this on PS4. How the fuck am I supposed to play competitive games other than kick off friendlies? Why would they remove leauges and tournament mode?

So when they put it in next years one they can claim it to be new features.

FIFA for me was always about the getting pished with mates and playing a tourney. This is fucking shit.

I was like that with PES on the PS2.

Not really done tourneys on FIFA, we just done friendlies although if you were used to doing it the tournie way that would be shite.

No idea why they left it out tbh, maybe due to the timeframe they wanted to get the next gen out for or maybe so next years can boast more features...

Take modes out means you have more chance of playing Ultimate Team which means $$$'s for EA

Fuck that, still an expensive card game to me. I'm actually gutted. Supposed to be showing off the next gen console and can't do half the shit I used to do on my original playstation

Fuck that, still an expensive card game to me. I'm actually gutted. Supposed to be showing off the next gen console and can't do half the shit I used to do on my original playstation

I spent over £200 on it either Fifa 11 or Fifa 12... well bumped. Seasons for me now haha

You can still get the players you want without spending real money.

Packs are a rip off though even if you use game coins as the players are always shite.

Aye but the team i had after 1 month would take about 6 months without spending any money. Without spending money and you come up against someone who is equal skill or slightly better it's pretty hard to be competitive if they spend big...it's like that for a reason ;) Fifa 12 made EA 39 million on UT alone. That i'd imagine goes up every year.

Aye but the team i had after 1 month would take about 6 months without spending any money. Without spending money and you come up against someone who is equal skill or slightly better it's pretty hard to be competitive if they spend big...it's like that for a reason ;)

The people who spend money tend to be pish.

My team

Buffon

Cole

Vidic

Chellini

Lahm

Turan

Modric

Pirlo

Muller

Benzema

Tevez

i only started building that last week and have spend zero real money and that is a brilliant team

The people who spend money tend to be pish.

My team

Buffon

Cole

Vidic

Chellini

Lahm

Turan

Modric

Pirlo

Muller

Benzema

Tevez

i only started building that last week and have spend zero real money and that is a brilliant team

I've not played UT in a couple years...Prices for players went down then? No chance you could get that team after 1 week with Fifa 11 or 12.