No large banners will be allowed into Easter Rd on Sunday

Zappa

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And all the fans groups will say and do what?

What will the club say or do?

I'll wager nothing from all of them that will make one iota of a difference.

This should NOT be allowed. They are there to uphold law and order not to make rules as they please

Probably tomorrow there will be another statement from Police Scotland indicating that anyone found not sitting quietly with their arms folded during the game will be immediately ejected from the ground and those requiring a piss will have to raise their hand and seek permission before going to the toilet.

Probably tomorrow there will be another statement from Police Scotland indicating that anyone found not sitting quietly with their arms folded during the game will be immediately ejected from the ground and those requiring a piss will have to raise their hand and seek permission before going to the toilet.

And all the fans groups will say and do what?

What will the club say or do?

I'll wager nothing from all of them that will make one iota of a difference.

This should NOT be allowed. They are there to uphold law and order not to make rules as they please

I'm writing a statement for the RST as we speak (tu)

they say people are scared to take their kids to games (scumdee hivs for example) I say pish,people will be scared to go incase they get lifted for sneezing in an aggressive manner,for farting in a public space,tying your laces if your not facing in the direction of holyrood.

this kind of policing will not bring families to games,it will make them fear going at all

I fully understand that people can hide behind a banner with a pyro.

However, anyone moving a few seats away from where they are sitting and who wears a scarf over their mouth/nose will achieve the exact same end.........so.....

are scarves also banned?

So they watch the scum set off flares behind big banners and do f*ck all at the time. However now make sure they are banned for our cup final (even though the allowed the scum to carry big banners away after a climb down).

Err yeah, makes perfect sense.

This really is a joke, the club need to come out and back its fans.

The Bheasts can display several large banners glorifying terrorists and get away with it.

I for one, am totally sick of the one set of rules for everyone and another for Rangers.

My question is, were partick or qots fans stopped from bringing large banners to the final last year?

We all know the answer, no!

Beyond Belief!….what next?…signs outside the ground,NO COLOURS ALLOWED?

Makes it even more important that against Dundee Hivs we make it a MASSIVE Spectacle with as many flags/banners etc as there has ever been!

The thing is, that if the club doesn't fight this now, we won't be allowed by the police to take banners into a neutral venue, as Ibrox will be, for the SC semi. We could expect no help from either DU or the SFA.