Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

According to radio Clyde Hearts are is serious trouble and could disappear all togeather.

Keevins says the spfl should help them with monies owed to them, DJ and Delecunt agreed?

Now I thought if they got liquidated then they lost any monies due?

If Hearts receive any special treatment from fat Salmond, the spfl or the sfa, then it will be a disgrace after the way the all treated us.

Sorry state of affairs for Hearts and I want them to receive the same treatment as we did.

Their fans like us are gonna now have to dig very deep indeed like the way we all have had too.

I think this could be the end for the jambos, I hope all those chairman who came after us with vengeance as proud of themselves.

According to radio Clyde Hearts are is serious trouble and could disappear all togeather.

Keevins says the spfl should help them with monies owed to them, DJ and Delecunt agreed?

Now I thought if they got liquidated then they lost any monies due?

If Hearts receive any special treatment from fat Salmond, the spfl or the sfa, then it will be a disgrace after the way the all treated us.

Sorry state of affairs for Hearts and I want them to receive the same treatment as we did.

Their fans like us are gonna now have to dog very deep indeed like the we all have had too.

I think this could be the end for the jambos, I hope all those chairman who came after us with vengeance as proud of themselves.

It was a Tim who phoned up... likely on the wind-up.

To be fair to Shug he asked him if he thought the same when it was Rangers in trouble.

It was a Tim who phoned up... likely on the wind-up.

To be fair to Shug he asked him if he thought the same when it was Rangers in trouble.

No is was not, a Tim phoned up asking why they would disappear and not go into the bottom division, until they informed them someone would need to purchase the club and their assets first like Charles Green did with Rangers.

No one phoned up, it was them who said that this was what they were hearing.

Be good if it was true, who reported this ? RC them selves or some smug tarrier who think's he's funny but won't be laughing soon when his clubs fucked over by the EC.

Shug and Delecunt said that they were hearing this from the bdo, if they can't get a cva by Monday then it's goodbye and they will fail to finish the season.

That is when they said and Dj agreed they should give them monies owed? Ie, prize monies and tv monies, now I thought if they get liquidated they will forfeit this money as we did.

No is was not, a Tim phoned up asking why they would disappear and not go into the bottom division, until they informed them someone would need to purchase the club and their assets first like Charles Green did with Rangers.

No one phoned up, it was them who said that this was what they were hearing.

Quiet night for DJ and the Shugster, eh...?

Anyway, someone DID call up asking for a whip-round to save Hearts... and he WAS a Tim. (tu)

Two wrongs dont make a right ffs.

Hope they are helped out. Their history deserves it

Very noble of you, mate. I mean that sincerely. (tu)

But we simply can't let being the bigger man get in the way of the OP's repeated attempts to have a dig at Derek Johnstone.

Quiet night for DJ and the Shugster, eh...?

Anyway, someone DID call up asking for a whip-round to save Hearts... and he WAS a Tim. (tu)

yep he did and that is when they said why did you not do it for Rangers? Which the dumb fuck replied, He never thought of it

Shug and Delecunt said that they were hearing this from the bdo, if they can't get a cva by Monday then it's goodbye and they will fail to finish the season.

That is when they said and Dj agreed they should give them monies owed? Ie, prize monies and tv monies, now I thought if they get liquidated they will forfeit this money as we did.

Good! i have no sympathy for the little bastards and i don't care about any bears opinions who do, they kicked fuck out us when we were down, laughing,joking,singing h*** are going bust etc, not laughing now though eh ? they deserve everything they get, i hope they fold and their stadium is turned into a tesco.

Be good if it was true, who reported this ? RC them selves or some smug tarrier who think's he's funny but won't be laughing soon when his clubs fucked over by the EC.

RC themselves, Shug and Delecunt said they were hearing this from the bdo and sources at Hearts. They need a cva agreement by Monday and it does not look good

yep he did and that is when they said why did you not do it for Rangers? Which the dumb fuck replied, He never thought of it

That is what I said earlier, when I said 'to be fair to Shug, he asked if he felt the same when it was happening to Rangers.'

That is why I am certain he was at the wind-up... Otherwise, why would a Tim be calling up about Hearts? Did you not hear him at the end of his call saying "we have already lost one club, Rangers, maybe we should save Hearts?" :rolleyes: