Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

One man fucked hearts.

One man fucked Rangers.

Fans will sing songs to offend the opposition. To me that's why u are singing them.

But. Rangers should be putting out messages of support for hearts. And messages basically saying rules are rules. So yes, it would be better for Scottish football if hearts are saved one way or another. But the rules that were used on rangers must be applied to hearts. Hopefully a Cva will make the championship a better league next year. If not, if they can they must be placed at the bottom. I think "sporting integrity" should become our press releases new header.

Messages of support fuck all. Honestly, where were you 2 years ago? Never forgive or forget. Hearts are going to die and we should be loving every minute of it and wondering who's next.

The ballot box maybe mate, but it's much wider than me and you could imagine .

Hearts will be saved in some capacity .There are many powers in Edinburgh that still back the Jambos .

Our club however is like a dirty doormat and we have to do all our own cleaning ,while saying fuck all obviously .

One man fucked hearts.

One man fucked Rangers.

Fans will sing songs to offend the opposition. To me that's why u are singing them.

But. Rangers should be putting out messages of support for hearts. And messages basically saying rules are rules. So yes, it would be better for Scottish football if hearts are saved one way or another. But the rules that were used on rangers must be applied to hearts. Hopefully a Cva will make the championship a better league next year. If not, if they can they must be placed at the bottom. I think "sporting integrity" should become our press releases new header.

They need to get a buyer first, then they need to approach the sfa to get their membership changed, will we see the same blood lust for them from other fans and chairmen? it will be a very long and painful road for them.

Messages of support fuck all. Honestly, where were you 2 years ago? Never forgive or forget. Hearts are going to die and we should be loving every minute of it and wondering who's next.

Get fucking over it! Go after the cunts that tried to bury us rather than the ones that voted against us and sang songs. Ie. Hearts and Dunfermline.

Some Bears on here with more forgiveness than I could ever muster.

Why are we expected to side with this mob.........cos their fan base is majority Prod......seriously????

Killie are the ONLY team who didn't bow to the pressure exerted by the bheasts from the east and vote us out the league.

The rest can go die in a corner.

When hertz go we'll just need to find another feeder team!

(tu)

Once upon a time I'd have had some sympathy for harts.

Now? After the way they responded to our crisis? Nae luck herts - I hope they are well and truly fucked.

I'd be most pleased if they to do a third lanark.

Oh, before I forget - Flats, flats, glorious flats!

Fuck yer herats.

The bheasts would be in their element if they put Hearts under

They want to dismantle every Protestant institution in this country

They came for us

They came for the parades

They would love to sink Hearts

They will keep coming unless someone stops them

The ballot box is the place to depose these bigots

Ballot box..... lol...

There's a difference between crooked officials and Scottish football which is a very wide ranging term, we are part of Scottish football and need it to be a reasonable platform in order for our ambitions to be fufilled (Domestically and globally).

I also give up all my spare time coaching young kids to play the game,which is also part of Scottish football.

This is an absolute lie it's just crooked officials it's the teams and their fan bases too

That's the truth of the matter

When loads of teams especially big teams go out of business and we win the league it will be harder and harder to walk down the street with your chest puffed out. Lets beat all the teams rather that just who's left.

Wanting wee teams to die in a shitey country like Scotland just doesnt make any sense for us. It's already dire enough as it is.

I see where you're coming from but I'm not the forgiving type.

If they hadn't kicked us when we were down it's safe to say I'd feel different.

Karma can be beautiful.

In my younger,naive days,I thought every Bluenose was my kin but some of the views on here are other-worldly.

We've got wan guy moaning about being banned from a hearts forum.........why would any Gers fan want to be a part of one??

We've got RB Shirt geez saying he would feel almost as bad, if hertz went belly up, as he did when our parent company was liquidated.............sorry,bud,but I have to question your staunchness!

I will repeat.......only one team didn't boot us in the haw-maws. The rest are identical(okay,the bheadies may be exceptionally horrid).

Fuck them all!

I hope they die. As should every bear after the way we were treated. Especially off Hearts, I was at Tynecastle last year when we were in admin and youd have thot it was the piggery the way they were going on. Diddy team with no mark fans. Let them rot.