Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

Well if it came from a fucking beast then it is bound to be alot of utter wishful thinking utter shite.

I would love to see Ra sellick & Hibs go through what Rangers and Hearts are going through.

Not that i give a fuck about hearts but i would much rather it was the other cunts in Edinburgh this was happening to.

Two wrongs dont make a right ffs.

Hope they are helped out. Their history deserves it

The Jambos don't really have a history do they? Unless you count heartbreaking, tear filled last day hammerings and throwing away titles. :rolleyes:

To be fair though, there are 4 other spfl clubs I would like to see dead before Hearts.

I don't really care what happens to them to be honest, as long as sporting integrity is upheld. :lol:

The SPFL/SFA should do everything in their power to help a near 140 year old club any reasonable way they can.

I have always said this aswell but they have been in admin for a year and they haven't done anything. Also the SFA and SPL can't do anything about the Lithuanians.

Well if it came from a fucking beast then it is bound to be alot of utter wishful thinking utter shite.

I would love to see Ra sellick go through what Rangers and Hearts are going through.

Not that i give a fuck about hearts but i would much rather it was the other cunts in Edinburgh this was happening to.

Did you read the thread? Shugg and Delecunt were saying it,not a caller, but sources from Hearts and the bdo.

What like they did us?

Remember Hearts made sure they got a share of our prize money and tv money.

The spfl and the sfa will have some very hard explaining to do if they now switch the goalposts.

My thoughts exactly!

Hearts are just one of the many who hated us more than they loved their own club and now they are reaping what they sowed.

Goodbye Hearts

That is what I said earlier, when I said 'to be fair to Shug, he asked if he felt the same when it was happening to Rangers.'

That is why I am certain he was at the wind-up... Otherwise, why would a Tim be calling up about Hearts? Did you not hear him at the end of his call saying "we have already lost one club, Rangers, maybe we should save Hearts?" :rolleyes:

Shug and Delecunt were saying according to the bdo and their sources within Hearts.

It was not a Celtic supporter who said this, well 2 Celtic supporters said it Shugg and Delecunt

The Jambos don't really have a history do they? Unless you count heartbreaking, tear filled last day hammerings and throwing away titles. :rolleyes:

To be fair though, there are 4 other spfl clubs I would like to see dead before Hearts.

I don't really care what happens to them to be honest, as long as sporting integrity is upheld. :lol:

Im talking mcraes battalion. doh

Im talking mcraes battalion. doh

I've got a mccraes battalion pin badge on my scarf so I'd be sad in way to see them go under but at the same time they should us no compassion whatsoever so I'm determined to show absolutely nothing towards their demise.

Mccraes battalion is a huge, and proud, part of their history though.

Agree 100% before any Bear sheds a tear for them we should keep a few things in mind.

1. They voted against Rangers cva.

2. They called us cheats on their official website.

3. They as part of the Spl tried to strip Rangers of titles and hand them on a plate to septic.

They also showed humility by admitting that because of our absence, they went into Admin.

No excusees of course but I feel alot of the hatred stemmed from Vlad and has inability to accept that Hearts would never be a constant force in Scotland.

They also showed humility by admitting that because of our absence, they went into Admin.

No excusees of course but I feel alot of the hatred stemmed from Vlad and has inability to accept that Hearts would never be a constant force in Scotland.

When did they say that? You got a link?

Agree 100% before any Bear sheds a tear for them we should keep a few things in mind.

1. They voted against Rangers cva.

2. They called us cheats on their official website.

3. They as part of the Spl tried to strip Rangers of titles and hand them on a plate to septic.

They have also been in Administration for a whole financial Year now and probably fucked over a lot of Creditors too into the bargain.

For that alone they deserve to Die.

I agree, but what about the millions we lost, I bet it was a damn sight more than Hearts, if they pay Hearts then they can give us back every penny they stole from us and a public apology over the handling of the Rangers affair and the 5 way agreement.

If not, no mercy

spot f****** on m8