Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

Dont forget hearts were the first club to come out and make it known they would be acting in the interests of "sporting integrity" and voting us out of the spl so hearts and their supporters can go and take a monumental fuck to themselves,thank you and goodnight.

This

I don't think a newco is the formality they think

If they liquidate, which i hope they do, they're fucked, no cunt will be interested in them, they don't have the fan base like us, swinecastle will get sold, they'll have no home, they'll have barely a team to field either, it's curtains for them.

If they liquidate, which i hope they do, they're fucked, no cunt will be interested in them, they donation have the fan base like us, swinecastle will get sold, they'll have no home, they'll have barely a team to field either, it's curtains for them.

They have a good enough fan base. What kind of team did we have last year.

This is fucking ridiculous. Is this our revenge ffs. Id rather pump them on the park than see an institution die.

They have a good enough fan base. What kind of team did we have last year.

This is fucking ridiculous. Is this our revenge ffs. Id rather pump them on the park than see an institution die.

Aye we can see that way aw the empty seats at swinecastle just how good their fan base is, aye it's our revenge in my eyes anyhow i'd rather they vanished no time for the little cunts, you like a few others are far too soft in forgiveness.

According to radio Clyde Hearts are is serious trouble and could disappear all togeather.

Keevins says the spfl should help them with monies owed to them, DJ and Delecunt agreed?

Now I thought if they got liquidated then they lost any monies due?

If Hearts receive any special treatment from fat Salmond, the spfl or the sfa, then it will be a disgrace after the way the all treated us.

Sorry state of affairs for Hearts and I want them to receive the same treatment as we did.

Their fans like us are gonna now have to dig very deep indeed like the way we all have had too.

I think this could be the end for the jambos, I hope all those chairman who came after us with vengeance as proud of themselves.

Fat Salmond supposedly argued on our behalf,HMRC just wanted to make an example out of us, he didn't want a company with 20 million a year turnover leaving the Scottish economy.

thebluedoo - "Can somebody more in the know tell me if this is right, since the old company that owned our club has not yet been liquidated (despite numerous reports to the contrary) , I would think it would need to be BDO on behalf of the old company that would need to pursue any claims regarding the spl prise money."

The rights to the prize money were amongst the assets of the club when it was sold to CG. It was either extorted from us or put on offer by CG as part of the 5-way agreement. I think that most folk take it that the money was extorted as part of the deal to get our licence. However until we see the full details of the agreement and the minutes of the meeting/meetings where it was created we can never be totally sure one way or another.

As for Hearts I'd rather we were talking about the possible demise of c****c, Hibs, Dundee Utd or the sheep, but Hearts sided with them and put themselves in this situation. Who do I think will go next? Hibs, no derby or Rangers games to get them a big gate four times a season. Hearts fans are responsible for the possible sad end of a once honourable club.

But on the Hearts thing, would make me a hypocrite to stand in disbelief at Scottish football fans dancing on our grave,then doing the same with another club.

I want them to survive to help Scottish football succeed long term, Hearts are a big club,always provide good matches for us.

But on the Hearts thing, would make me a hypocrite to stand in disbelief at Scottish football fans dancing on our grave,then doing the same with another club.

I want them to survive to help Scottish football succeed long term, Hearts are a big club,always provide good matches for us.

The only way Scottish football will succeed in the long term is if we can get rid of Rhegan,Dhoncaster, get pricks like Thompson,Liewell etc off the board.