If we got to SC Final

What would the policing be like? If these are the measures being taken by Police Scotland for a RAMSDENS CUP final at Easter Road, what would things be like at a 60,000 Capacity Parkdead with most of the Supporters being Rangers orientated.

If anyone saw the PSG vs Chelsea game the other night - The Chelsea Fans had a big net placed over them, I could see this being used on us in a major cup final, because we're apparently the troublemakers of Scottish Football.

Just be loads of bears sitting there, sober, no Rangers colours (so as not to offend the stadiums owners), no flags or banners, no talking or singing, no farting, no breathing, hand up if you need to go to the toilet, with big nets over them.

Anyone else noticed the drip, drip, drip recently of painting the big bad Rangers fans as the menace of Scottish football.....

We've been applauded through our journey back to the top from the towns we've visited to the worlds watching media.

Yet you have Thompson and Dundee Hibs and Hutton at Raith having sly wee dogs about the Rangers support and now Police Scotland treating this unlike any other Ramsdens final. As some have said this is continuously let go....some things never change when it comes to the defence of our fans. I hope however to be proven wrong.

Would imagine the policing a at porkheed will be severe and rightly so cos make no doubt about it, the piggery will be trashed. That's why we have the RFFF. Ps, I'd gladly throw more dough into the fund for such an overhead.

That's why we have the Fighting Fund??!?

Have a word with yourself, grow up and keep your self-fulfilling prophecies to yourself.

Would imagine the policing a at porkheed will be severe and rightly so cos make no doubt about it, the piggery will be trashed. That's why we have the RFFF. Ps, I'd gladly throw more dough into the fund for such an overhead.

We have the RFFF to allow us to trash other team's stadiums? Come on to fuck mate!

I hope I've picked you up wrong but it looks to me like you're saying you'd happily waste other fans money to wreck Parkhead.

Oh the big bad police will pick on us, without reason, and people are painting us as big bad Rangers supporters, so lets smash up parkhead, get the club in trouble and yeah rightly so.... us the fans will get a bad name. Grow up!!

We have the RFFF to allow us to trash other team's stadiums? Come on to fuck mate!

I hope I've picked you up wrong but it looks to me like you're saying you'd happily waste other fans money to wreck Parkhead.

Quite evidently a wee joke fella

Just be loads of bears sitting there, sober, no Rangers colours (so as not to offend the stadiums owners) , no flags or banners, no talking or singing, no farting, no breathing, hand up if you need to go to the toilet, with big nets over them.

Why would our colours offend the Co-op?

Fkn hell doh