We've got the battle fever on.

STEPPS BOY

Derby ! What a day out that was, a few stories of that day regularly gets brought up when drinking with the lads,

Gutted a can't be at the game tomorrow, will it be live on tv ? I know it's on bbc alba but it won't be live will it ?

Buzzing for this cannot wait.

Remember a few years back some journo saying that if you support Rangers or that lot that you don't appreciate winning as much......what utter garbage. It isn't a top Cup but winning is in our DNA yet further history awaits!!

I don't care what anyone says, I'm excited as fk for tomorrow. Taking my wee boy to his first cup final & hopefully we don't trip up & we win convincingly. This would be the ideal time to hit a bit of form, for the next 2 games (& hopefully the sc final.)

Really enjoyed tonight looking back on the videos of your fellow fans

a cup final to look forward to tomorrow.

We have it seems at times a divided support - not suprising though with all the shite

thats happened off the park , Yet the people who mattered the supporters of our club

when we are as one as it shows through history.

Bloody Hell ! it gives me butterflies that day in manchester

despite the result have to say one of the best days of my life.

Derby ! What a day out that was, a few stories of that day regularly gets brought up when drinking with the lads,

Gutted a can't be at the game tomorrow, will it be live on tv ? I know it's on bbc alba but it won't be live will it ?

Looking at the BBC website it indicates that it will be shown live, I suppose that explains the 16:05 kick off!