D'Art

North Rd

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all down to this Gail one again.Gow rounding on D`art in defence of `abuse` she got but no mention of her regular abuse of others from Gow.

I mean really! Mr Gow,Mr Graham it`s the 21st century,women don`t faint at swearwords any more or need men to defend them.

This has been hi-jacked as victimisation of a poor wee defenceless female,just to score points against those of us not totally enamoured with RST,SOS and the clique that seems to keep popping up all the time.Seems clear these puppets won`t stop until Paul Murray is given a seat on the board.

Fucking lot of you should hang your heads in shame for abusing a true Rangers man like D`art.

D'art is the only poster that I've called a c--t on here, something along the lines of

D'art you c--t, you always write what I'd want to say, but much more eloquently.

I am sure he took that with the tongue in cheek humour it was intended.

So D'art you c--t ;) , get back on here ASAP, this forum is a much better place when you are posting. Over 5 thousand likes from 10 thousand posts suggests you are doing something right. (tu)

Hopefully he comes round. The best and most integral blogger by some distance.

That handwringing little weasel Gow epitomises what is wrong with our support these days. Their grandparents will be turning in their grave, if they were even bears.

Life swings in roundabouts tweetwankers, don't forget that

Losing D'Art over this is a big loss to fans of our club. Some people are trying to break the spine of the Rangers support for their own reasons that have yet to be made clear, or so it seems anyway.

I heard furry and Houston were promised seats on the board if Murray got back. I believe this is what this crusade is all about. Nothing to do with putting rangers first, all for their own selfish needs. They need to be stopped.

Losing D'Art over this is a big loss to fans of our club. Some people are trying to break the spine of the Rangers support for their own reasons that have yet to be made clear, or so it seems anyway.

they are trying to break the board mate and using fans and fans money to do it.It`s the req shit in another guise.The Murray twins are hanging round Ibrox like vultures ready to swoop once their stooges have broken the board.

D'Artagnan is the best writer on Rangers. For these comparative pygmies to gang up on him is nothing short of disgraceful. Please don't let them make you stop, mate.

I think D'art is a big boy and can take care of himself .He is the main man on here bar none and the one I respect the most although not agreeing with everything .I'm positive he will return .Every once and while we all feel disallusioned on here but I implore you to return D'art when your ready .Your friends are all in here .Although I'd like to see you rep a few more times when you value other people's offerings :-)

I always enjoyed his pieces. He spoke a lot of sense and had no agenda.

He did have an agenda but its the one we all should have, Rangers.

It looks as though the clique are setting themselves up as the 'intelligentsia' and act as though they feel superior to those with a different point of view. They come across as pretentious arsewipes who care more for their egos than for Rangers. The thing that set D'Art apart from other bloggers was his lack of ego. He also shows a calm and dignity the others would be wise to copy lest they find themselves with just each other as an audience.

He did have an agenda but its the one we all should have, Rangers.

It looks as though the clique are setting themselves up as the 'intelligentsia' and act as though they feel superior to those with a different point of view. They come across as pretentious arsewipes who care more for their egos than for Rangers. The thing that set D'Art apart from other bloggers was his lack of ego. He also shows a calm and dignity the others would be wise to copy lest they find themselves with just each other as an audience.

They are nonentities when compared to D.

:thumbup: