D'Art

North Rd

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

D'art and Gow are without doubt tge best Rangers bloggers by quite some distance.

Honestly don't think I have disagreed with anything either has wtote, admitted, I have red 20/30x more D'Art and I never seen Gow's,piece one sectarianism, so wtf has happened?

Never seen either have a go at any other fans views EVER!!

i dont think Gow was really bothered by Rangers 'sectarianism' to be honest, he saw it more as just football banter between opposing fans fans and that this banter had been made out to be something more sinister by the powers that be so they could pass draconian laws against football fans

and I would have to agree with him there too

Social media is a curse on our society, I always thought that if we had a fans spokesman like D'art, eg a common sense individual whose views are shared by near 100% of bears that would have eradicated huge swathes of the splinter tit for tat shite.

I'm sure once it all calms down he will realise the sticks and stones theory to be bang on and continue to give us his worthy contributions.

Really?

I very seldom agreed with D'art - but always read his posts and had some 'fun' debating his points.

But he never stuck me as the sensitive, chuck the dummies oot of the pram type - but based on this it seems that's what he has done - and I'm not sure I believe or accept that.

Surely there must be something else to this rather than a few snipes at his musings ?

Really?

I very seldom agreed with D'art - but always read his posts and had some 'fun' debating his points.

But he never stuck me as the sensitive, chuck the dummies oot of the pram type - but based on this it seems that's what he has done - and I'm not sure I believe or accept that.

Surely there must be something else to this rather than a few snipes at his musings ?

And there he is, 5 pages of support and then boom the "controversial" poster appears

Social media is a curse on our society, I always thought that if we had a fans spokesman like D'art, eg a common sense individual whose views are shared by near 100% of bears that would have eradicated huge swathes of the splinter tit for tat shite.

I'm sure once it all calms down he will realise the sticks and stones theory to be bang on and continue to give us his worthy contributions.

No social media is a fact of life - as is the abuse if you are opinionated on such platforms - one either needs to be non- sensitive or careful what one says but if one puts oneself out there - on mainly anonomous platforms - one can't be a sensitive soul

And there he is, 5 pages of support and then boom the "controversial" poster appears

What's 'controversial' about what I have posted? Do you think d'art has just chucked it in because he is a sensitive soul? Are you buying that? Sorry but while d'art was many things a wee shrinking violet that runs away because of some sniping I do not think so! So either there is more to this than is on this thread or d'art fooled many, including me, with his 'robust' online image!

What's 'controversial' about what I have posted? Do you think d'art has just chucked it in because he is a sensitive soul? Are you buying that? Sorry but while d'art was many things a wee shrinking violet that runs away because of some sniping I do not think so! So either there is more to this than is on this thread or d'art fooled many, including me, with his 'robust' online image!

The guy is pissed off. You see it on here he's banging his head against a brick wall. I hope he remembers there are a shit load of bears who just support the team and can't be arsed with all the shite that's going with it just nwo

D'art is an ex-Royal Marine who saw service in the Falklands, i doubt a few sniping at him on twatting will bother him much. We all get a bit tired now and again with all the shite. He'll be on the counter attack in quick time imo.

Without really knowing what's involved in the circumstances of this fall out, I sincerely hope that D'Art has not withdrawn his contributions on a permanent basis.

I always enjoyed reading his talented pieces and hope that he will give us the opportunity of reading many more.

@4thProtocol: I hope those adopting a moral high horse to unedifying and unacceptable forum behaviour are not singling out Rangers Media

that's the difference between us and this little clique

we all bandy about insults and generally talk shite on forums

they believe their shite is important and when asked to justify it throw a flakey, say they are being bullied and then disappear

can we not just argue like normal grumpy folk without all the histrionics?

He did have an agenda but its the one we all should have, Rangers.

It looks as though the clique are setting themselves up as the 'intelligentsia' and act as though they feel superior to those with a different point of view. They come across as pretentious arsewipes who care more for their egos than for Rangers. The thing that set D'Art apart from other bloggers was his lack of ego. He also shows a calm and dignity the others would be wise to copy lest they find themselves with just each other as an audience.

Couldn't agree more.

Tbh, and I know I'm probably in a minority of 1, but I personally don't like his writing. However, his decentness and integrity is obvious and it is appalling that the tweetwankers can get away with their behaviour and still be in positions of authority.

The situation right now is shameful. I think EVERYONE should take a step back and think things through. Even those who think they are acting correctly disgust me. One poster infers that people who don't support the board with blind devotion are cancerous. Idiocy.

Too many fans groups, too many forums, too much discussion about non football issues, too many agendas. I just wish the club would disassociate themselves from all groups and exterminate them.

Too much.

Today we are in a cup final and next week we compete in a semi final of Scotland's most prestigious competition. But look at what people are discussing.

Stupid.

Just up and read this and gotta agree this is pretty sad news. However my advice to D'art is to enjoy the game today and when the Bears are in full song, just pause and listen, look around and take it all in. You will see, hear and feel the passion that has driven you to put in so much of your own time in your writing. We are a pretty fractured support at this moment and of course we all don't agree about everything especially with the amount of spin and counter spin that has went on. Your voice is one of reason when insanity seems to be all around and I can totally understand your frustrations but don't let the bastards get you down D'art for me the Rangers family needs you 100%.

Haste ye back!