D'Art

North Rd

D'Art was probably the most consistently excellent blogger I've had the privilege to read over the years. Invariably he had the ability to set down what many of us were thinking in a way that many of us wished we could. He will be missed from this and other forums.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a rest D'art recharge the batteries then come back, Rangers is in your blood just like the rest of us.

Don't let a bunch of self serving head up their own arse idiots stop you talking and debating with Rangers fans who only care about Rangers and not whether they get name in the paper, face on you tube or are some Billy big baws on twitter.

Folk talking in here as if the guy's deed for fuck sake. He's just fucked off away from the stress that is the internet, nae need to cry about it.

Folk on here are disappointed that one of the best bloggers on rangers has had enough of the wankers in our support who constantly spout their self serving pish, hence the the level of support. You on the other hand, should perhaps try following his lead and announce your departure from the forum cos I'd guarantee you, nobody would give a fuck. Your views on all thing rangers are "fucked up" at best.

Folk on here are disappointed that one of the best bloggers on rangers has had enough of the wankers in our support who constantly spout their self serving pish, hence the the level of support. You on the other hand, should perhaps try following his lead and announce your departure from the forum cos I'd guarantee you, nobody would give a fuck. Your views on all thing rangers are "fucked up" at best.

:lol:

This (tu)

Just up and read this and gotta agree this is pretty sad news. However my advice to D'art is to enjoy the game today and when the Bears are in full song, just pause and listen, look around and take it all in. You will see, hear and feel the passion that has driven you to put in so much of your own time in your writing. We are a pretty fractured support at this moment and of course we all don't agree about everything especially with the amount of spin and counter spin that has went on. Your voice is one of reason when insanity seems to be all around and I can totally understand your frustrations but don't let the bastards get you down D'art for me the Rangers family needs you 100%.

Haste ye back!

well said (tu)

all I can say on the subject is D'art,your blogs and posts have consistently been from the heart,no shirking the subjects you decide to tackle,some bloggers are all about 'oh look at me,I'm writing things' pointless popularity junkies.

People like fury were good guys with our interests at heart,but once they took the tarrier Schilling there was no coming back,you've kept your hands in your pocket and said Schilling? I'd rather be poor,blazer? I'd rather be in rags and have my pride.

I've no doubt you will be back,nothing keeps a good bear down.

I'm actually gutted at this. Always enjoyed reading his stuff and he actively sought your opinion. Not only that if you questionned anything he wrote he was more than happy to explain anything you wanted to know, unlike other posters who post comments and when asked about it just ignore you because they either don't know or font want to answer.

Come back D'Art!! :uk:

The guy is pissed off. You see it on here he's banging his head against a brick wall. I hope he remembers there are a shit load of bears who just support the team and can't be arsed with all the shite that's going with it just nwo

We are a pissed of with all the shite going on - but did d'art seemed to have some support - in fact quite a bit on line - so to chuck his toys out seems ... Not like him? So all I'm asking is / is there more to this than we have read?

Really hope to see D'Art back soon (tu)

One the best guys I've had the pleasure of talking to about the Rangers.

Highlights just how divided our fan base is atm when someone like D'Art can get fed up with the infighting.

I've said numerous times the insults on both sides needs to stop.

D'art has left because of this moronic infighting. Yet posters continue to fire petty insults about...

I do not believe he has stated why he has taken a sabbatical? He was rarely involved in any petty bickering so to imply the infighting influenced his decision may (or may not) be way off the mark.

Hopefully we'll get a few Paras joining RM as the Marines usually follow, so D'Art may be back :matron:

I didn't always agree with D'art, particularly regarding FO, but always enjoyed reading his posts. As has previously ben said, he always put his points over in an intelligent lucid fashion and clearly loves Rangers. However, I would have respected him more had he given up the blog instead of RM. i have no love of blogs and totally despise twitter. I hope D'art resumes posting soon as RM is much richer for his contributions but I fear this may be an attempt to up the hits on his blog.

Rangers, my team not my project.

I do not believe he has stated why he has taken a sabbatical? He was rarely involved in any petty bickering so to imply the infighting influenced his decision may (or may not) be way off the mark.

Hopefully we'll get a few Paras joining RM as the Marines usually follow, so D'Art may be back :matron:

I was para REME - I know that doesnae count to some but p- company and Falklands as well!

D'Art 2years on the front line fighting all those who were out to kill us, it's time for some well earned RnR. Enjoy reading your posts so come back soon.

Per Mare Per Terram

Royal Marines Ethos = Individual Commando Spirit + Collective Group Values

Excellence, Integrity, Self-Discipline, Humility, Courage, Determination, Unselfishness and Cheerfulness.