D'Art

North Rd

I've said numerous times the insults on both sides needs to stop.

D'art has left because of this moronic infighting. Yet posters continue to fire petty insults about...

D never insulted anyone or egged others on to gang up on an individual.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

D'Art 2years on the front line fighting all those who were out to kill us, it's time for some well earned RnR. Enjoy reading your posts so come back soon.

Per Mare Per Terram

Royal Marines Ethos = Individual Commando Spirit + Collective Group Values

Excellence, Integrity, Self-Discipline, Humility, Courage, Determination, Unselfishness and Cheerfulness.

I had an excellent night out last night with a lot of serving and ex marines (plus some 29 pongos) and a finer bunch of men you would struggle to meet

Yet another episode of the everyday soap opera, D'Art stop feeling sorry for yourself and get back at what your good at, there is never a day passes when bloggers or groups have a pop at each other grow up guys. If your writing your views from your hearts they mean the world to you all but you need to realise everyone wont agree with your views so you either get on with it and take the criticism and counter views on the chin or go in the huff.

Some of these writers think they are the voice of all fans, as there are more fans who dont read them than do you are a long way from talking for the majority. I enjoy reading a few even if I dont agree but take it as what it is, one persons view and dont get upset over it.maybe one day we will all look back and laugh at the last three years when we win the SPL .

D'Art is a passionate bear who cares about our club and writes from the heart.

His posts were articulate, thought provoking and he did not offend anyone.

The best Gers blogger by a mile.

Here's hoping it is just a short break he his taking and he will be back writing better than ever.