Today

RFC55

Really looking forward to this. Stomachs going like fuck, don't know if it's the wee butterfly's cause of the final or it's the Indian I ate last night :lol:

But everyone going enjoy yerself and try not get the jail. Hopefully today is the loudest sash bash we have had in the last couple of years, I hope to fuck Easter road is rocking. It's a great wee ground for an atmosphere, so leave all the anti board and ole ole shite and get the good old song book out. We are at our most intimidating when it's the old school songs.

Just about to go for a shower then have a wee beer and go and get the bus

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooowwwwwwww :crabflute: no surrender :uk:

me and mate got ticket and up with the kids at the break of day all excited aged 42 :thumbup: , gonna be a tough one but in the cold light of day it will either be a fantastic week ahead or a disappointment we will just have to face head on!! bring it on!! :party:

me and mate got ticket and up with the kids at the break of day all excited aged 42 :thumbup: , gonna be a tough one but in the cold light of day it will either be a fantastic week ahead or a disappointment we will just have to face head on!! bring it on!! :party:

:lol:

Tell me about it mate. It reminded me of old Xmas mornings "can I get up yet" :lol:

Just have a cracking day planned ahead, from the bus to the planned sash bash we are heading to and then the game. Winning a final is always special as well

Buzzing big time now, went out for a couple of beers to watch Chelsea yesterday afternoon and ended up staying for the Amoruso night in the louden ha ha great way to start off cup final weekend, woke up slightly drunk and the strongbows and tunes are already going happy days, but as the bus doesn't leave till 2 Salmonds republican polis will probably not welcome me lol

Buzzing big time now, went out for a couple of beers to watch Chelsea yesterday afternoon and ended up staying for the Amoruso night in the louden ha ha great way to start off cup final weekend, woke up slightly drunk and the strongbows and tunes are already going happy days, but as the bus doesn't leave till 2 Salmonds republican polis will probably not welcome me lol

2? Wtf :lol: we are away at 10

Not so many games just now where we get that old tingling in the tummy through excitement, expectation, even slight trepidation, but most important expectation. Today will be one of them.

Come on the Gers, will be great to see our captain lifting a cup final trophy again.

:McCulloch:

Have a great day bears to all that are going - let's see that place bouncing!

First cup final in so long, it doesn't matter if it's the Ramsdens or the Champions League, the tunnel was so dark in Summer 2012 that most of us never thought we'd see a football match again let alone a cup final.

Just remember that and enjoy this day to the fullest!

Stay safe!

Wish I could be there but it's BBC Alba for me.

Real excited about today.

I can't wait to see what you all do to that stadium.

Turn it red white and blue and fly your :7325: high and proud!

sing the tunes for the full 90 minutes :crabflute:

and watch our team destroy them :tank:

:21::peanut::cool::lw: