We'll Be Dancing On The Streets Of Leith Tonight

tannerall

Bet you feel like a tit now! (sorry bud)

No offence taken Madina.

When I posted that I had confidence in our team and just a wee bit of arrogance enough to think it would happen. (Was also a play on the famous "dancing in the streets of Raith" comment).

I had belief in our teamwork, our management, our professionalism and our tradition. And that confidence breeds confidence and the wee bit arrogance needed to win.

Unfortunately, for reasons that are now being discussed in here in depth elsewhere, those attributes were not shown by our club on and off the park today.

Raith Rovers displayed many of those attributes, perhaps due to a confident young manager, their teamwork confidence and professionalism shown through.

I will remain confident in my expectations of Rangers football club but am magnaminous enough to accept that Raith deserve to be dancing in the streets of Kirkcaldy tonight.

No offence taken Madina.

When I posted that I had confidence in our team and just a wee bit of arrogance enough to think it would happen. (Was also a play on the famous "dancing in the streets of Raith" comment).

I had belief in our teamwork, our management, our professionalism and our tradition. And that confidence breeds confidence and the wee bit arrogance needed to win.

Unfortunately, for reasons that are now being discussed in here in depth elsewhere, those attributes were not shown by our club on and off the park today.

Raith Rovers displayed many of those attributes, perhaps due to a confident young manager, their teamwork confidence and professionalism shown through.

I will remain confident in my expectations of Rangers football club but am magnaminous enough to accept that Raith deserve to be dancing in the streets of Kirkcaldy tonight.

Good for you, tanerall. I share your sentiments and pain. Raith deserve their victory - they did work for it. I cannot start defending the indefensible tonight, but like you I believe in Rangers and that our day will come. Our current custodians on the footballing side need to take a long hard look at themselves and act on what they have failed to achieve.