Police send fan home.. already.

I feel the same mate, its a sad state of affairs.

The poster on here who has the picture of the imperial stormtrooper with the slogan "you are guilty of supporting your team" strikes a chord.

That guy is a good guy. I suppose the real difference is that one force are effectively ruled by an evil wee dictator, and the other is just a fictional group from the star wars universe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on, unfortunately we have a lot of clueless wee fannies that follow us and drag our name through the mud. sad thing is the police have probably done us a favour stopping people like that getting to edinburgh before they can do any real damage to our reputation and give pricks like phil goobledick and others plenty to write about.

Unfortunately true. Anyone in manchester saw the type youre talking about - 10 am, pished out their faces, giving it the full repertoir infront of women and kids. Fannies.

The right time and place. Know your audience and all that.

Unfortunately true. Anyone in manchester saw the type youre talking about - 10 am, pished out their faces, giving it the full repertoir infront of women and kids. Fannies.

The right time and place. Know your audience and all that.

Spot on mate, a time and place and on a train first thing in the morning isn't it.

Police have got "spotters" on all trains running into Edinburgh today, and one unlucky Rangers fan has already been removed from the train and told he won't be allowed to attend this afternoon's game.

He was removed from the train for alleged "sectarian singing"

Judge Judy: If it doesn't make sense, it's not true.....

Bit like this story where we are supposed to believe a fan is removed from a train, for presumably breaking the law, and told he cannot attend today's game.

What's to stop him getting on another train or taking a bus and who will prevent him from going to the match? If he broke the law why wasn't he arrested?

Sounds like BS

Still end of the day the police are acting like pigs, pun intended, all he had to do, as long as he identified himself as a copper is give the guy a warning first and if the guy persisted with what was deemed as sectarian singing then have him removed, no need with the heavy handed tactics straight away.

manchester - 10 am, pished out their faces, giving it the full repertoir infront of women and kids.

I just don't understand the mentality of some folk. I feel quite strongly about my PUL identity and culture. I don't want the only exposure people have to it being some wee fannies trying to intimidate all around them singing vile songs and showing disrespect to everyone else they encounter. They blacken our name...but worse than that, they don't care....that's what I don't get. <cr>

Judge Judy: If it doesn't make sense, it's not true.....

Bit like this story where we are supposed to believe a fan is removed from a train, for presumably breaking the law, and told he cannot attend today's game.

What's to stop him getting on another train or taking a bus and who will prevent him from going to the match? If he broke the law why wasn't he arrested?

Sounds like BS

This is what I was thinking

The Billy Boys - A Rangers song, considered sectarian.

Super Rangers - A Rangers song, considered sectarian.

The Sash - An adopted Rangers song (for many many years), considered Sectarian.

No Surrender - A Rangers song, considered sectarian.

So they probably were singing Rangers songs.

The fuck is the no surrender song?

If this is true, then the copper did show a bit of common sense. The lad was not arrested, just put off the train. Yes he could get the next train but I bet he wouldn't be stupid enough to sing what could be deemed "offensive" songs. So, in effect, the polis did just give him a warning - a chance to reflect on what could have been and still a chance to see the game.

Rangers, my team not my project.