the boy that fell

Another fucking gripe of mine mate. 1 minute in and we were singing and cunts were asking us to sit down. Geez fucking peace

South East stand upper was rocking for nearly 90 mins.

What's happened to the rest of our support? Prawn sandwich brigade

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not been on for a while so apologies if already mentioned previously elsewhere, not the only blood that was spilt on sunday bit of a punch-up at the back of the top tier of the south stand on sunday, heard someone shouting sit down to someone then a bit of a bother , fella and his young son makes his way down the stairs folk shouting at the stewards and police at the exit to stop him from leaving but as usual they do sweet feck all, when they finally go up to see the fella with blood all over his face they get all load of abuse from the girlfriend about why they did nothing. it was more interesting than the turgid shit was being served up on the field

not been on for a while so apologies if already mentioned previously elsewhere, not the only blood that was spilt on sunday bit of a punch-up at the back of the top tier of the south stand on sunday, heard someone shouting sit down to someone then a bit of a bother , fella and his young son makes his way down the stairs folk shouting at the stewards and police at the exit to stop him from leaving but as usual they do sweet feck all, when they finally go up to see the fella with blood all over his face they get all load of abuse from the girlfriend about why they did nothing. it was more interesting than the turgid shit was being served up on the field

Was the second of two wee scraps mate, one further across from that next to me. Police did fuxk all about the first like

I saw the aftermath, the stewards and police were awful and didn't have a clue what to do. Blood was pouring from him, was worrying. I feared the worst. Never seen so much blood in my life,

Hope he's okay, was frightening.

same at Brechin a steward collapsed in front of us behind the goal & he was lying ill for ages they all looked clueless.... Frightening really.

Was the second of two wee scraps mate, one further across from that next to me. Police did fuxk all about the first like

Bear on Bear fighting in the east stand next to me too.

Sheer frustration at the shite on the pitch.

That up the top of the upper east block 32 aye?

I was more scared folk would end up going down the stairs trying to hold the boys apart.

Unless we win on or at least put in a decent performance on Saturday I fear there will be more of the same. Emotions are running as high as I can remember for a long time.