Aird

james_85

How he gets a game I dont have a clue. Cant beat a man, every corner doesnt bear the first man, actually shat it and asked Law to take a corner at the end. We have an exciting young winger in Mckay and send him on loan to play Aird. I do not see what Ally sees when he watches him play but I suppose I dont understand what Ally sees atal whiching that shite every week

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's pish, he basically can't do anything. He can't pass a ball, he's scared to take his man on, he can't take corners. The sooner wee MacLeods back the better even if that does mean he gets pushed out to the left, he's still a million times better out of position than what Aird is.

In common with other youngsters who showed some promise he simply has not received the coaching required to progress. There is something badly wrong with our whole set up when we see players like Law, Templeton,Black,Shiels and even the likes of Sandaza regressing under our training regime

They cannot all have been bad signings

Yep, lets blame a young lad when a team full of overpaid under-achievers are as abysmal as any group of so-called Rangers players ive ever witnessed.

I dont blame him, I blame McCoist for giving him the chance to wear a Rangers shirt. He should never be any where near a Rangers team along with many others but he is the worst of a bad bunch. How he lasted 120 minutes today is anyones guess

His sole attribute at the lower levels seems to have been a slight bit of pace, however, he doesn't even use that now as his knock it past the defender and hope to catch it routine does nothing to mask his ineptitude at performing basic footballing skills such as a first touch, passing the ball to team mate and being able to reach past the front post with a corner.

Gregg Wylde mark 2 and miles away from the standard required at Rangers, but worryingly no worse than Black, Law, McCulloch, Smith, Foster, Daly etc etc.

A boy doing a man's job. I do hope he becomes a great player, but is not ready yet. Another area highlighted today we need to improve.

The way Ally likes to play football, every time Aird gets the ball we should be expecting Daly to be on the end of the cross, did not happen at all today.

To be fair to him. He wasn't the worst today. I thought in the first half he was the only one that looked like making something happen for us.

He's defo not good enough to be a Rangers player but the buck stops with Ally here. The way he set the team out is a disgrace. Playing 1 up front against Raith Rovers is a joke.

I don't mind 1 up top if it's played correctly with the right players supporting but it was just a case of get the ball out of our half and then lump it into Daly. No attempts to get to the bye line to get decent crosses in or balls down the channels trying to find the spaces.

Ally should see out this season and then hand in his notice. If he wins the Scottish cup that would be the perfect send off for all parties. Surely he knows himself that he is not good enough at football management to be the Rangers manager.

Why pick on a young kid? At least he looked up for it which is more than can be said for one or two others, ie Mhosni, Law, Daly, brutal would cover today's performance by those three. And while I'm on a rant our supposed International left back was not too clever either. The way the team is being set up is making individual players look bad. Against teams like re we should be 433 not one immobile striker up top on his own. Sorry but compared to Daly Kris Boyd is right up there with Messi. Management to blame end of.

worse players than Aird today tbf, Moshni - bombscare, Hutton - invisible man, Black - thinks he's Beckham clearly not , Law - shite, Daly - cart horse, every single player needs to take a long hard look at theirselves. for all the posession we had, we looked way off the pace, strolling about the park as if we have a god given right to beat teams without actually doing anything individually or collectively. I hope this defeat and embarrassment gives them the kick up the arse we have needed for about 4 month. if not Dundee hibs will mop the floor with us.

there is a lot of threads on McCoist and he deserves to shoulder the blame, but at the end of the day it's the players fault we lost. every last one of them.

shocking Rangers absolutely shocking.

I think the reality is that, while Macleod has something about him, Aird can only have claimed to have played for Rangers as a result of our circumstances.

Personally, I don't think he hides. I think Kyle Hutton hides; he's an expert. Not Aird, though, which is why his lack of ability is so blatant.

I will add that he wasn't the worst today.